41

I finally pulled out a tight white dress it reminded me of some type of nursing outfit. That's it rose. I took the dress and ran down stairs and out the front door I started to cover the dress in mud. I ran back inside with the dress and myself covered in mud. I threw the dress in dryer. And ran back upstairs I grabbed a pair of white heels and ran back outside and jumped right into the mud. "Flower" "yeah Hannibal" " why is there mud everywhere" "I don't know" "clean this up when you are done" "alright love you" I shouted "love you too flower." I heard him walk back up stairs and into his room. I jumped out of the mud and placed my shoes by the door. I walked to hannibal's room and knocked on the door before he could say anything I walked in. He was in a towel, I ran and jumped on him. "Hannibal do you have an old nurses hat and extra Red Cross symbols" "yes, get off me so I can give you them" I wrapped my legs around him. And placed a kiss on his forehead. "Flower, don't tell me you want a piggy back ride" " well now that you mention it" I whispered in his ear. He sighed and walked over to a cabinet in it were Red Cross symbols and a couple of nursing hats. I jumped off him and grabbed a hat and a couple of the symbols. "Love you" I yelled down the stairs. I got the dress which was now was a yellowish color with some stains. Placed a Red Cross over my boob and on the hat. I put I the dress and the hat. I also put on fishnet leggings. And the heels. I painted my skin to a pale white. On my face I did dark circles around my eyes and painted my lips a dark red. I opened my door and yelled,"Hannibal I need blood and a q-tip" a couple seconds later Hannibal knocked at the door with a cup full of blood and a q-tip. I grabbed it "thanks Hannibal" he nodded and walked away. I dipped the q-tips in blood and made it look like my bottom lip was dripping blood. "Flower!" "Yes?" "Come down stairs it's time to go" I ran down stairs. "What are you" Hannibal asked, "really ripper I am a zombie nurse, what do you think" "the truth" I nodded "you look stupid", I looked down and frowned, "but I can fix that" he walked into the kitchen and came out with a needle filled with blood and some veils also filled. He handed me the needle and placed the veils in my fishnets. "People do get thirsty " he said with a smirk. "I thought he we're going to see cannibals not vampires" he rolled his eyes. "Hannibal what are" "a kings friend" "you mean a prince" "no I mean a kings friend" " what about a nobleman" "fine a nobleman" I laughed. "What" Hannibal asked. "Think about it, a zombie nurse and a nobleman". With that last laugh we got in the car and drove to Madame Fay's.

(I just want to say I would love to hear your guys feedback. Also I just to say thanks for reading)