22

"HANNIBAL" I screamed. "sshh" I looked to see a young woman she was wearing a red shirt and black pants. "who are you" "Margot verger" "your that psycho's wife aren't you" "no I am his twin" "twin, that means your just like him" "no I'm nothing like that... that psycho" "where am I" "in are house, im sorry" "don't be its your brothers fault" "no I'm sorry" she picked up a mirror and handed it to me. my eyes got big my bright blonde air was now a teal. My skin was paler and my eye brows were almost gone. "What did you do to me" "I'm sorry Mason told me to, and if I didn't he was going to hurt me." I started to cry, "I'm so ugly, but at least it's over now" she looked down. "it is over right?" "I'm sorry I have to do one more thing" "NO IM NOT LETTING YOU MAKE ME ANY UGLIER" I run off the bed, Margot tried to grab me but I was to fast. I ran down the hall past some guys who started to chase me. "STOP" they shouted. "NO" I yelled, I turned the corner and saw the front door, I picked up my pace. I turned my head so I could see the men. then thud, "oww" "no piggy why are you running away" it was Mason, great. he grabbed my arm, "let me go" "again really I already said no" he picked me up and punched me in the stomach. "Why" I whispered, "speak up piggy" he dropped me. "damn you jackass" I hissed. he slapped me hard I felt blood dripping from my lip. "I said naughty language piggy" I turned to him and spat in his face. "really I heard you were mature" he said while wiping the blood off is cheek. he picked me up, "Margot I thought you were going to watch her" "I was but she got up a ran" he sighed and rolled his eyes, "why do I have to do every thing my self" I wasn't moving in his arms I was just laying like a baby, my head on his chest. he walked out of the room and walked to the room I was staying in and closed the door.