I want to go home

Tubbo-

I carry on walking barely moving though at this point. I cant even see cause the tears are taking over my vision. I stop where I am and as a last resort I decide to call Phil.

*dialing*

'Tubbo oh my gosh is that you????'
'I want to go home' I sobbed
'We can go there to visit maybe tomor-'
'No, not there I mean your home. I want to go home. Please get me.'
'Okay buddy! It's alright, here look can you tell me what's around you?'
'I can see... trees. Oh and there's a sign it says riverside monley.' (I fully made that up btw)

The phone goes dead.

I crumple to the ground, shaking. Did he hear where I said I was?

'I want to go home.' I sobbed again curling into a ball in the attempt to get warm.

About an hour passes ——————>

My sobs continue but no one answers them. I don't have any energy to stand up again.

Suddenly, the sound of rustling leaves fills my ears.

This is it. I'm gonna get eaten my a bear or a wolf or something. I'm gonna die.

I squeeze my eyes tightly shut but nothing attacks me, instead I hear a shout. 'DAD I FOUND HIM.'

I open my eyes too see Wilbur.
'Hey Tubbo it's okay! We're here now!'
I let out another sob and try to say thank you but my voice doesn't make a sound.

Gently, Wilbur picks me up, putting my head on his lap with my head in his shoulder. He stands up and walks back the way he came. 'Tubbo you must be so cold huh?' I shakily nod my head. He grabs his jacket and puts it over me, including over my head.

Wilbur-

'WILBUR WAS THAT YOU? DO YOU HAVE HIM?' Phil shouts to me.

'YEAH I'VE GOT HIM.' I shout back.
I see him run over. 'Is he okay?' He asks.
'He's absolutely freezing and he couldn't talk when I got to him, he has a few cuts and scratches on him as well.'

'Quick get him in the car!' Phil shouts through the pouring rain.
I run, Tubbo bundled in my arms, I can feel him shaking in my arms. I try to hold him closer to me. I'm kinda scared he might have hypothermia at this point cause he's absolutely freezing.

Once I get to the car I gently put Tubbo in the back. I lay him down across the backseat and get in letting him rest his head on my lap. Tommy is sat in the back too, 'Wilbur is he okay? Is he alive?' Tommy asks.
'Of course he is Tommy he's just cold okay.' To be fair Tubbo did kinda look dead he was just sleeping but his pale face and skin and the fact he was shaking made him look so sick.

Phil and Techno got in the front of the car.
'Keep him close to you, rub his hands we need to keep him warm.' Phil instructed.

This really felt very similar to about a week ago when we picked Tubbo up for the first time. But this time we knew him. This time we were all terrified cause this time he was in a much worse state. Not only were his parents dead. He was also freezing and possibly hypothermic.

Once we got inside we tried to get Tubbo warm. But he wouldn't cooperate. He just sat them tears rolling down his face.

'I'm going to bed now.' He said suddenly.
'No Tubbo that's not a good ide-' but Tubbo had already left.