I don't like it there

A/N- i can't remember if I gave Wilbur and Tech and age before but if i did then this chapter might not make sense so they're both 18 and Tubbo and Tommy are about 13-14-15 ish I don't really know they can be whatever you want. <3

Wilbur pulled up outside of the school. He ran towards the gates and went to the front desk.
'Hello? Excuse me you can't come in unless you are authorised.'
'Oh sorry, it's just my little brother is really upset I need to take him home.'
'Hmm okay I'll let you through, I'm not supposed to without authorisation but just this once. Make it quick though.' She said giving him a nod and unlocking the door.

Wilbur ran quickly through the hallways and to where he assumed Tubbo would be.

'Tubbo?'
'W-Wilbur?' Tubbo unlocked the cubicle he was in and ran over to Wilbur.
'Ohh buddy. It's okay we can go home now.' Wilbur picked up the sobbing boy and took him straight to his car. The front desk lady giving them both a sympathetic smile as they left the building.

Wilbur carried Tubbo all the way to his car, and then placed him in the front seat next to him.

'What happened?' Wilbur asked softly.
'I didn't know where to g-go and and then I was late and they asked me my name and they were laughing a lot!' Tubbo talked shakily trying to get all his words out, 'The teacher shouted at me for messing around but I didn't do anything!'

'Wasn't Tommy with you?' Wilbur asked.
'N-no he found his friends and then he left.' Tubbo didn't want to get Tommy in trouble but there wasn't many other ways to say it.

'Who laughed at you?' Wilbur asked a hint of anger in his voice.
'These boys, they called me a freak.'

Wilbur said nothing. On the inside he was very angry but he didn't want to scare Tubbo so instead he just hugged him.

Once they got home Wilbur carried Tubbo through the door. Phil wasn't there because he was at a work meeting. But Techno was.

'Oh good Wilbur is that you? You were gone for ages where even where you.' He came down the stairs and then saw Wilbur holding a sobbing Tubbo in his arms.

'What happened?' Techno asked.
And so Wilbur told Techno what had happened according to Tubbo.
By the end of the story, Techno seemed even more angry than Wilbur had been. 

'ARE YOU KIDDING?!' He shouted.
The sudden noise made Tubbo flinch.
Both the boys noticed and Techno immediately stopped shouting.
'Oh. I'm sorry Tubbo, I didn't mean to make you jump.' Techno said softly.

The boys both shared a worried glance and then for the best hour or so both tried to reassure and comfort Tubbo.

During this time, Phil has come back from work. He was shocked at first to see Tubbo back so early. But then after an explanation from Wilbur, he was sad.
All three of them tried to comfort Tubbo and tell him that it was just a bad first day and that it would get better. But Tubbo was having none of it, he refused to go back. His first impression was a bad one and that was the only memories of school he had.

When Tommy got home from school he saw the three adults sat arguing with hushed voices and a sleeping Tubbo laying, asleep on the sofa.

'What's going on?' Tommy asked.
'Tommy did you leave Tubbo this morning.' Wilbur asked, looking a little angry.
'I- uh I guess I might have...'
'IT WAS HIS FIRST FUCKING DAY YOU COULD HAVE LOOKED OUT FOR HIM.' Wilbur shouted clearly letting out his anger and upset onto Tommy.

Tommys eyes glassed over. He felt guilty already but he didn't expect to be shouted at. He ran upstairs and slammed his door, leaning against his door tears falling down his cheeks. He really hadn't meant to leave Tubbo. He has just missed his friends over the holidays and so once he saw them he forgot about everything. And then, when he had remembered, his teacher had called him to come into class.

He heard a soft knock at the door. 'Tommy?' A voice he knew to be Techno's said.
Tommy sniffled and opened the door. 'Techno I'm sorry I really am I didn't mean t-'
Techno hugged the boy. He felt bad for Wilbur's outburst. He knew Tommy loved Tubbo and wouldn't have done it on purpose and even so they were both in different classes so he wouldn't have been able to help with the bullying Tubbo had experienced anyway.

'But- Wilbur he was so mad?!' Tommy said sadly.
'I know Tommy, but he was just frustrated at the situation. He shouldn't have taken it out on you.

'Will Tubbo go to school again?' Tommy asked once he has calmed down.
'He has to. We've put him in school he can't just stay off.' Techno said.
'Oh.'

'You shouldn't have said that Wilbur.' Phil said, a disappointed tone hinted in his voice.
'I know, I know.' Wilbur had realised the second he had said it that it was too harsh. 'I'll go talk to him.' Wilbur said a couple minutes later.

'Hey, Tommy?' Wilbur said through the closed door. Techno opened the door and let him in.
'Tommy I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that it was your fault, can you forgive me?'
'Yeah. It's okay Wilbur I should have looked after him more anyway.' Tommy said wiping his eyes.
The two boys hugged, both just pleased that they weren't mad at each other anymore.

Downstairs, Tubbo had woken up. 'Hey Phil? Do I have to go back there?' He asked.
'I'm sorry Tubbo but you do. School is mandatory. I know it's gonna be hard but I'm sure you'll settle in and make friends soon!' Phil said trying to be confident and reassuring.

But from Tubbo's face, it looked as though someone had just told him he was being sent to war or something.