scared.

Tubbo was sat in his bedroom. He had started drawing recently so he was finishing off one he had been working on.

And then the lights flashed.

'Wilburrr, Techno?' Tubbo screeched. He was scared of the dark.

Tubbo didn't dare to move. Instead he called out again. 'TECHNO WILBUR? PLEASE COME IM SCARED.'

Tubbo curled his knees into his chest. And then all of a sudden the door opened.
'Wilbur, Techno? is that you?' He said a hint of calm now noticeable in his voice.

but there was no reply. 'guys?' Tubbo said timidly.

The figure moved towards him.

'NO PLEASE, WHO ARE YOU? DON'T HURT ME PLEASE.' Tubbo begged, now sobbing.

Wilbur turned on the light. 'Tubbo it's just us.' he sighed. He went over to the sobbing boy and cradled him in his arms. 'i'm sorry tubs.'

'Perhaps i got it wrong?' wilbur said to Techno.

'what wrong?' tubbo sniffled.
'nothing Tubbo don't worry.' Techno replied.

He turned to leave the room, but as he did he knocked over a large glass of water. Which, unluckily drenched Tubbo's picture which he had almost finished.

Tubbo looked at it in horror. 'TECHNO WHY DID YOU DO THAT? THAT TOOK ME AGES!' he shouted.

'Well i didn't do it on purpose did i? No need to be mad.' Techno replied, slightly taken aback by the sudden outburst of anger from Tubbo.

'IF YOU GUYS HADN'T TRIED TO SCARE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.' Tubbo shouted back. He could feel the anger building up inside of him. Until it became sort of, painful?

Anger wasn't supposed to hurt. was it?

'Ow.' Tubbo screeched. clutching his head.

'Tubbo?' Techno asked.

'OWWW AHHHHH MY HEAD.' He screamed, his eyes screwed up.

'woah okay okay Tubbo it's okay.' Techno knelt down to where the boy had fallen from the unbearable pain.

Both Wilbur and Techno had no idea what was going on. Both of them were terrified for Tubbo.

'MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP PLEASEEE.' Tubbo begged. Tears streamed down his face.

Wilbur and Techno were both equally panicking. 'WILBUR RING DAD RIGHT NOW.' Techno shouted.

'DAD! DAD HELP. Tubbo won't stop screaming i think he's in pain he's clutching his head!' Wilbur shouted into the phone.

'OH MY GOD OKAY OKAY IM ON MY WAY ILL BE TWO MINUTES!' Phil said hurriedly

And then out of nowhere from where he had been clutching his head, protruded two horns. They seemed to grow in fast forward.

'WHATS HAPPENING?' Techno shouted.

Tubbo screamed once more this time falling to the ground completely and passing out.

'you were right.' Techno whispered, 'his parents, they must have made him into this.'

'what parent would want to intentionally hurt and put their child in danger though?' Wilbur whispered back sadly.

Right then a loud slam and running footsteps alerted the boys that Phil was home.

He ran right in, a look of horror spreading across his face as he saw the horns emerged from Tubbos head.

'w- what the hell happened?' he stuttered

The two boys explained what they could and right as they got to the end of the story, Tubbo awoke.

His eyelids fluttered. He opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was a whimper. The boy looked absolutely terrified, his eyes were wide and his face was incredibly pale.

'hey Tubs... does your head still hurt mate?' Phil asked softly.

Tubbo opened his mouth to speak again but the words never came out. He whimpered louder this time, bring his hands up to his mouth to try and work out why no words where forming. But nothing had changed. right?

Tubbos head felt heavy and so he rubbed it. But instead of feeling his fluffy hair he felt two large curled horns.

The boy screamed loudly. Wilbur scooped him up and put his on his lap. 'hey, hey shhhh it's okay.' he whispered. 'i know it's scary but it'll be okay.'

'can you talk at all Tubs?' Techno asked.

Tubbo opened his mouth as if to try but nothing came out so instead he shook his head.

He had deep black circles under his tired looking eyes. 'Tubbo you should sleep.' wilbur said softly.

Tubbo clung on to Wilbur more and whimpered. 'i won't leave you Tubbo! it's okay just go to sleep.' he said reassuringly.

The second the boy closed his eyes a soft snore escaped his lips.

Phil breathed out heavily. 'how did it happen then? did you scare him.' he said a hint of disappointment in his voice.

'no! well yes, but no. We tried scaring him by cutting the power in the house but we felt too bad to scare him too much. And then i accidentally knocked over some water onto Tubbos drawing and he got really mad and upset and then he just started... screaming.' Techno explained.

'Wait you cut the power in the whole house?' Phil asked.

'yes?' wilbur replied.

'Have you checked on Tommy? He's terrified of the dark, you know that.'

Both boys looked at each other in horror. 'i-i'll go check on him.' Techno muttered hurrying quickly towards tommys bedroom.

'Tommy?'