.*•Destroyed Kingdom, Missing Prince•*.

»»————-  ————-««

It was a normal day In the kingdom, the sound of citizens cheering for whatever and the sound of music being played. Every citizen and resident was happy, but not Y/N. He had to stay in the castle due to his strict parents of course. He understood he was royalty of course, and that he had no siblings, But he felt like his parents were overprotective of him. Said Male sighed and looked out the window once again to his soon to be people. He was about to get up until something caught his eye. " ..What the?.." the boy said, swimming closer to the window. There was a piece of treasure floating down to the ocean floor in the distance, it seemed to have come from the surface. He looked around before opening the window, which had no locks somehow. Rather dumb move if you asked him. He jumped up off his bed and swam to the window, fitting through easily. He hummed as he went behind the castle he lived in, making sure no citizens would see him and rat him out to anybody. Suddenly the boy dashed down to the ocean floor with rather fast speed. He crawled against the ocean floor, the cobblestone was cold on his stomach. He hid behind some conveniently placed boxes near the wall as the head of the royal guard walked by, a few guards following behind. The prince eavesdropped on their conversation silently.

»»————-  ————-««

" What do you mean?! " the head of the royal guard said, who's name was wave. He learned that by his parents speaking his name once. He listened once again. " I want the royals gone, out of this place and that palace! " wave yelled at the smaller guards, who just looked to the ground in shame. The royals eyes widened in shock. So that's why he always got a bad feeling when he was around him? No wonder why! If the king and queen are killed, along with the kids they had then that means the head of the royal guard will be ruler. " We're sorry, wave. The other guards are always guarding the palace and the prince's room, so we never have the chance to sneak in. " a guard said. Wave almost growled at the guard, and you were pretty sure he could match the brightest red coral in the entire ocean with the amount of anger that was shown on his face. You knew that you had to tell your parents, but they wouldn't believe you. Nor did you have any siblings to talk to at all, or any other relatives. So what now? Your gaze trailed up the wall you were near. If the group of guards just went away, you could make a dash for it and go find the treasure and... go back to the castle you suppose.

»»————-  ————-««

You heard the group of guards walk off conveniently. For being head of the royal guard, Wave isn't very good at listening out for anybody or sensing them. As soon as you didn't hear them anymore, you made a dash for it to the wall, swimming as fast as your tail could make you go. Eventually you tumbled onto the sea floor, something coming over your arm. You got up and coughed due to all the sand that went flying into your direction. You lifted your arm to be met with a gorgeous Pearl necklace, some pirate must have dropped this off the side of the ship while going by. You always heard tales of pirates and wanted to see them, if they were real that is. You always thought it was just some elders tale to scare kids into staying away from the surface. You put the necklace on and grabbed your crown which fell onto the ground, and put it back on your head. You got back up and heard a loud rumbling sound, you jumped onto a rock as you heard the sound, looking for the source. You saw a large black figure and cloud in the distance, holding pure white eyes as white tears trailed down its face. You saw it swing a tentacle over your beloved kingdom as you cried out, begging it to stop. A large wave came from the swing of the creature in your direction. You tried to swim away until you felt the wave made pressure with your back, hard. Your pretty sure when you wake up that's gonna leave a bruise or a mark.

»»————-  ————-««

You woke up, coughing some water out of your lungs. You looked around the area in panic, realising you were on land. You were in a jungle? You could hear birds tweeting in the distance, some sounds of large animals trotting around. You sighed before you forced your head back onto the ground again, looking up at the sky. " Agh! " you shouted, turning to your side. You almost got blinded by some bright orb in the sky! Curse you witches. You groaned in annoyance before trying to stand up, falling over immediately. Right, you weren't in the water now, you had legs. Cookie legs, to be exact. Yeah, you said you wanted to see how it was like to be a pirate or an actual cookie, but not a literal one! You're not even close to the sea or kingdom, where are you gonna go now? You made another attempt at standing up. This time it actually worked, surprisingly. You started to take a step forward, successfully making it. You started to continue to walk until you got the hang of it, leading you to smile smugly. Now, how about you find some new adventures on this brand new land you found? You stretched, you still had your gloves on surprisingly. And there's no tears or cuts in your clothing. However you still had your shark tail and a few tiger shark stripes on your face. You started to walk forward, jumping over a few obstacles. You started to continue through the jungle, having the time of your life just dancing there with your new legs. Until.. you fell down a hill, you screaming. Damn, not even 15 hours into your day and this whole shenanigan happens. You wonder what's gonna happen next.

»»————-  ————-««

You rolled into the grass, coming to a stop. You clenched your eyes shut to not be blinded by the bright orb in the sky yet again. You felt something nudge you suddenly, you opened your eyes as you turned to the side. To be met with a girl? She had long blue hair and a orange flower in her hair. She wore boots and had a staff thing? You got up and got your crown on again, Standing up to greet this girl. You held your hand out and began speaking to her. " Hello there, I'm Y/N, prince of the underwater kingdom! " you said excitedly yet quiet, you never met a cookie before and you didn't want to startle her. But you do hope this cookie is nice. The girl tilted her head before shaking your hand slowly and cautiously. You realised there was a giant butter tiger behind her, but it didn't seem to attack or be aggressive towards you. It just stared at you with confusion and curiosity. You heard the girl begin to speak, you turned your gaze towards her yet again. " Tiger.. lilly.. Cookie. " she said, almost unable to. Perhaps she didn't know how to speak English? " Well, would you like to be friends? It would be nice to have a companion in this jungle. " you said, humming at the end, she seemed to glance towards you curiously before she nodded her head, smiling. You noticed how her pupils turned less sharp and more into ovals. They must change depending on her emotion? Interesting, you never knew cookies could do that. Perhaps this day wasn't as crazy as you thought it would be from the start.

»»————-  ————-««

hi

[ .• 𝙑𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙤 •. ] [ COOKIE RUN KINGDOM X M!READER ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें