.*•Reflections•*.

I had to rewrite this chapter because I accidentally deleted it akskssjejejeei 💀
btw you and the two royals spend some time together (y'know the two blondes? yeah them)
⚠️ WARNING: Blood (Strawberry Jam), A tad bit of Angst, but don't worry there's a truck load of fluff ⚠️
»»————- ⚜ ————-««

The grass made a slight crunch sound as you walked through the beautiful forest, White Lily at your side as she held the slightly scared Cake Hound. Suddenly, a feeling of dread made you stop in your tracks, as the scenery went silent around you. White Lily's stopped at your side as you both looked around, before you felt the ground slightly shaking. " Hey is it me or is the ground shaking? " you spoke, your eyes narrowing in suspicion of what's about to come next. the sound of a large growl broke you out of your train of thoughts, both you and White Lily Cookie stood in shock before the Cake Hound began to growl, jumping out of White Lily's grip. Said Cookie immediately let out a startled yelp before you sprinted after the Cake hound without hesitation, White Lily stood behind in shock before immediately running, trying to go after you as the sound of metal clashing against something could be heard in the distance. You were hot on the Cake Hound's trail as you ignored your surroundings. Suddenly, the Cake Hound jumped out of the way as you let out a hum of confusion before you felt a large pain in your side, you were knocked into a tree as the strong stench of Strawberry Jam filled the air, growling slightly you looked at your arm. Large thorns were stuck in your arm as you looked at who damaged you. A large plant beast roared as it created a rumble through the ground. Well, atleast you know what caused that rumble now. " Y/N! " you heard a distressed voice call out, looking to the side you saw White Lily come into the clearing, she looked around the clearing frantically before her gaze settled on you as she ran over, lifting you up slightly. You let out a hiss of pain as you looked at your arm, those thorns were DEFINITELY going to cause a few scars.

»»————- ⚜ ————-««

" Oh dear... " The soft voice of your companion spoke up, she looked at the plant monster as you followed her gaze. You only now seemed to notice a.. Cookie? They were fighting the monster fiercely and seemed to have no plans of stopping soon. " We need to help them! " You exclaimed, your voice barely audible over the sounds of complete chaos. You jumped up to your feet as you ignored the pain in your arm, causing White Lily to look at you with shock. You felt a sharp tug on your arm before Lily tugged you down again, causing you to slightly bite your lip in pain. " Oh no you don't! You'll become nothing but crumbs if you go out there! " she spoke, obviously not about to let you leap into battle like a maniac. " Alright, fine. Just go get the Cake Hound and that Cookie out of there before it's too late. " your voice spoke, much more calmer this time. White Lily nodded and sprinted off to the clearing with her staff in hand as you glared down at your injuries. The injuries were spilling Strawberry Jam everywhere as the drops fell onto the grass, making an obvious colour difference between the soft green and distressing red. Your wounds were sore as you frowned, you didn't know much about Healing magic. Looking back up, you saw White Lilly dragging a Cookie over to you, her face painted with worry as the Cookie being dragged behind her was holding said Cake Hound from earlier. " We need to get going, now! " Lily exclaimed, letting go of the other Cookie before pulling you to your feet, a large growl and roar echoed through the clearing as the monster from before threw a sharp vine onto the ground, you only realised now that it was covered in those exact thorns you were hit with moments prior. Snapping yourself out of your thoughts, you realised the monster was swinging the vine towards you all, and you immediately bolted it the other way. Despite the aching pain in your arm, you continued to run as the other two ran close behind you. today is definitely an eventful one so far. Eventually, a distant roar was heard as you eventually felt tiredness creeping up on you. Exhaustion over took you completely as you Sighed. You dropped down onto the ground as your vision went blurry. Lilly and the other Cookie was besides your body as they seemed to be talking urgently. Feeling yourself get lifted, you realised White Lilly was carrying you bridal style. Your face immediately heated up before you eventually closed your eyes, trying to ignore the red flush on your cheeks as sleep beckoned you with open arms.