.*•Deep Dark Blues•*.

A/N: yall thought it was over? NAWWWWW Yall goofy 🤪 /j /j /j
Again sorry if the characters don't seem absolutely perfect to their canon self 😭

⚠️ WARNING: SPOILERS FOR Episode 7, Forgotten Academy, also maybe some Y/N x White Lily Cookie lmao ⚠️
»»————- ★ ————-««

You opened your eyes to be met with the scene of a broken castle roof, you could see that the sky was as red as strawberry jam. Huh, this was the surroundings from your other dream right? With that blonde dude.. You got up as you looked around the castle halls, the stench of burnt butter reaching your nose. Even if you probably didn't have one, that is.. as you tried to get up, you immediately collapsed to the ground. You let out a sound of pain before looking down the hall again, hearing footsteps yet nothing to be seen. You stared in confusion until you felt hands wrap around you, lifting you up with ease. Before you knew it, you were back on your feet, then turning around to see the same person from the dream. He smiled at you as you smiled back warmly, he had a comforting aura which calmed you down almost immediately. " What are you doing here? " the stranger asked you, tilting their head slightly to the side. " Oh, I'm not really sure.. I just woke up here I suppose " you replied back to the Male, who just nodded in understanding. " What's your name? " you asked the kind stranger, who spoke up over the sounds of harsh winds outside of the broken castle. " Pure Vanilla Cookie, what about you? " he asked as you smiled, happy to meet a perhaps new friend, even if it's in a destroyed-beyond-repair like castle. " I'm Y/N Cookie, Prince of an Underwater Kingdom " you happily chirped, of which Pure just smiled at you, You reminded him of his son, surprisingly enough. " Anyways, erm, what happened here? " you spoke up, looking around the badly damaged castle yet again. Pure Vanilla looked sad as you mentioned the castle, yet he also seemed to be deep in thought. Before you could apologise to the Male, he spoke up, surprisingly enough. " I'm.. not sure. I just felt a sharp pain through me then I woke up here, it's like all my memories have been wiped out. " he responded to your question, looking upset as his strangely familiar mismatched eyes opened to look around the room. As you looked around with him, you felt a strange feeling in your stomach. " Oh, it's time for you to leave. I hope the next time you visit me we get to know eachother better then, goodbye Y/N! " Pure Vanilla Cookie smiled, closing his eyes and waving to you as you collapsed onto the ground, succumbing to rest. You hoped you would meet Pure Vanilla again soon.

»»————- ★ ————-««

You heard your name being called out in worry as the voice got more clear and closer. You opened your eyes to be met with White Lily Cookie, who sighed in relief and smiled at you calmly as if nothing happened moments prior. It surprisingly washed away all your worried from before. " I thought you were dead.. " she mumbled, audible enough for you to hear aswell. Her face was slightly red, perhaps from embarrassment? You shrugged it off as you heard another voice in the distance, both you and White Lilly looked over to see that wizard guy and GingerBrave, your guessing. On your way to the Pomegranate Village, White Lilly told you about the story of how they ended up in the tainted forest, and what monsters and bosses they defeated to get here. It was honestly an interesting story, perhaps an inspiring one too. GingerBrave and Wizard Cookie walked over, you noticed a few bandages and bandaids on them in a few places, tho they seemed to have a spell of healing onto them aswell. Oh, you were SO thankful you took those spell, curses and magic classes with your mom at the castle. You did learn a lot from them aswell, surprisingly. " White Lily! The priestess's said we had to stay here until day so the entire teams wounds are healed. They just told me to inform you! " GingerBrave said happily, while Wizard Cookie looked like he either wanted to murder everybody in the village, or just wasn't having a good day so far. White Lilly smiled slightly and responded to the two, she was surprisingly calm and very trusting of both you and the others. Even if you met White Lily yesterday, she probably trusts you a bit. Perhaps you remind her of somebody she knows well? You shook those thoughts away as you focused back on the three cookies conversation. It seemed to be over, since White Lily waved to them and the two happily waved back, well mostly GingerBrave waved, but that's not the point.. White Lily Cookie turned back to you and got up, lending you a hand as she held her tall staff in the other. You happily took her hand as she pulled you up, both of you using your strengths. " Thanks for saving me and the rest by the way, even if I've already thanked both you and Tiger Lilly before.. " she chuckled softly, smiling at you. You smiled back, looking around the village. The village kinda seemed out of place since it was in the middle of a spooky forest, but you were never really a builder type of kid. Perhaps it's just normal to place villages In the middle of scary forests? You'll never know.