.*•A Haunted Academy•*.

A/N: naw White Lilly deffo likes you 🙏
Also, I changed some bits of the plot in this and in future parts of this story, so expect quite a bit of plot twists!

also you bond more with tiger Lilly but more y/n x white Lilly... don't worry tho you'll bond with the rest of the group in soon chapters! 👀👀

»»————- ☠ ————-««

You and White Lilly arrived at the galaxy stream, still happily chatting like there no troubles in the world for you both. You gently let go of her hand as you arrived with the rest of the group, looking over you saw Chilli Pepper absolutely losing it because Custard Cookie fell over. Strawberry Cookie walked over and helped him up as Custard Cookie gave Chilli a death glare, If glares could kill she definitely would be crumbs, probably even dust. Eventually, you saw a skeleton with a scythe near GingerBrave. They both seemed to nod their heads and agree on something as GingerBrave turned to the rest of the group, telling you and the others to follow him. You happily obliged, with White Lilly by your side yet again. You followed GingerBrave as he lead you up the path, the skeleton, who your assuming is the ferryman took the lead of the group. Eventually you heard a excited and happy voice speak up among you. " Are we walking on water? That's so fun! " Custard Cookie spoke. " Very fun, indeed. He he... " the ferryman spoke, for being a skeleton in spooky robes and with a scythe, he was quite friendly towards you all. You chatted with Tiger Lilly a few times on the way there, talking about how fun this adventure is and how the jungle is doing at home. Eventually, you arrived back with White Lilly Cookie. She couldn't help but feel some form of feeling around you, when you talked happily it brightened her day, And how you trusted her so quickly, even she couldn't trust that fast. " Hey Y/N? " White Lilly spoke, grabbing your attention as you looked at her. " Yes? Is something troubling you? " you asked her, worry laced your tone. She shook her head as you sighed in relief, eventually speaking up yet again. " I have something to confess. " She spoke, grabbing her staff a bit more harsher now. " Go ahead! " you chirped as she seemed to be gathering her thoughts yet again. She tried to speak but was immediately cut off by a distressed voice. Both of you whipped your heads around to look as the ferrymen looked extremely worried. " Oh No! A school of slimy squids ahead. Be careful! " they called out to you as GingerBrave nodded with that familiar smirk on his face. He charged forwards into battle with the rest of the group, you and Tiger Lilly battling them side by side. Tho, you noticed White Lilly running down the water-like path, towards the academy. You, being worried, immediately booked it after her. You hoped she was alright, was she?

»»————- ☠ ————-««

You eventually stopped behind White Lilly as she halted near some form of garden. Small plants, or flowers with an eye stared at you both curiously. It seemed that the entire academy and this garden was overgrown with these plants. You just hoped none of them were poisonous, or could hurt cookies overall. You made your way over to White Lilly Cookie as she seemed to be holding her head in pain, gripping her staff rather tightly in the other. Her eyes seemed to be clouded with some form of sadness and confusion, it confused you aswell. You gently put a hand on her shoulder which seemed to snap her out of her deep thoughts. " You ok Lilly? " you asked the girl, using a nickname. " I think im remembering more stuff, yet the more we continue on this journey the more my head aches. " she admitted, you nodded your head in understanding. Then realisation hit you like a bullet. " We have to go back to the rest! They're fighting squids and.. " you stopped speaking as you realised the rest were sprinting over to the gates aswell, confusion and distress painted on their faces. " Well, they seem to be alright to me. " White Lilly chuckled, making you smile. You grabbed her hand yet again and went over to the rest, they seemed relieved to see you both safe and sound. GingerBrave was about to speak when Chilli Pepper cut him off. " No time for chit chat! We gotta go find the Vanilla Kingdom and see what happened here! " she shouted, which made GingerBrave nod since he was used to this. You just shrugged and you all started walking to the academy's entrance, which surprisingly was already unlocked. You and the rest walked in to be immediately met with a large and tall hall filled with shelves and shelves on different books which almost seemed to match together with a nice colour scheme. You stared in awe at the glass windows and different books on the ground that seemed to be just left behind? Perhaps it was an emergency and they couldn't escape without leaving all their supplies behind. Walking through the purple-blue halls you also noticed blue wisps of some form of magic flying around the now abandoned academy, tho they were rather bright they didn't seem to bother you all. As the rest of the group fought a few book themed monsters that you encountered a few times before, you noticed abandoned desks with still lit candles and stacks of books on them. You silently snuck away and looked at the mostly half written books, tho they were not finished you could still make out the rest of the story quite easily, almost as if you remembered this before. Tho, you did get stuck on a few words. It wasn't easy not really knowing how to read English, you mostly read runes and whatnot all your life, since I'm your kingdom you all had your own specific language you wrote through and sometimes spoke with. You felt a warm presence by your side before turning over, Tiger Lilly was there seeming also confused at the book that lay open on the empty table. You just shrugged and grabbed Tiger Lilly's hand, bolting it towards the others as you let go, you talked with your group on the way there, often joking as you all fought monsters quite often. Tho what you didn't expect to be met with when you sprinted down the hall was an other worldly figure with one bright blue eye and blue horns aswell. It seemed to be holding a pen and paper as it's body was a triangle shape, holding a few stars in the blue shades. You bit your lip slightly in annoyance as the other cookies also came rushing down the hall, sighing before getting their weapons out. It's pretty obvious you all were gonna have a break after all this fighting..