.*•Jungle Chaos•*.

A/N: The song above is going to be the jungle theme, so if you want you can listen to it while reading! P.S. please go watch a gameplay or play the liar princess and the blind prince! It's an EXTREMELY underrated but cool game with a good OST!

»»————- ♡ ————-««

It's been a few hours already in the jungle, the new cookie you met was surprisingly nice yet cautious. She taught you a bit about the jungle and even let you on her pet tiger! It was very fun and you almost forgot about your kingdom. Wait, kingdom. Shouldn't you be going to see what happened to it? What was that giant squid monster anyways? Perhaps you should ask Tiger Lilly to come with. Afterall, it does get quite lonely after exploring for awhile. You learned that the hard way sadly, and got grounded by your parents.. A twig snapping caught your attention as you looked to the direction. Tiger Lilly came out of a bush with some berries and other edibles. You smiled and went up to her, starting a conversation. " Hey Tiger Lilly! It's nice to have a friend out here, I bet it does get lonely after some time huh? " you said, trying to not sound rude towards her. Said girl nodded her head, smiling. You opened your mouth to continue but a rustle came from the same bush Tiger Lilly walked out of. You both looked towards the bush to realise it was only the butter tiger that Tiger Lilly had. You hummed before getting the leaf basket that Tiger Lilly was holding gently, she let you take it as she walked over to the tiger, petting it. You looked down towards the basket in your hands, it was made of leaves and other items you could find around the jungle. You sat down as Tiger Lilly and the Butter Tiger came to sit next to you, you grabbed a few berries and gave them to Tiger Lilly and she pulled out another basket, it was full of random stuff that was edible for the tiger. She passed it to the butter tiger and you smiled, eating your berries peacefully. Surprisingly, it was rather nice and peaceful in the forest. Unlike the kingdom, where there was parties every corner you turned or citizens running up to you, begging for an autograph or to be a royal guard. Your glad Tiger Lilly isn't like those people, well she's far off. Not in a rude way of course, but she's far more different than the hybrids that lived in your parents kingdom. For starters, she's good at hunting and skilled with a spear, she had a pet tiger, she's a cookie. Literally everything is different about her. But of course, being different isn't bad. It makes you unique, you suppose. You got up as you dusted yourself off, now you had to go with Tiger Lilly to learn how to hunt and how to make sure no predators or random cookies are around. Of course you didn't mind, as you always learned quickly according to your parents and others. And anyways, eating berries forever isn't a very good diet. If you wanted to live in the wild with Tiger Lilly, then you needed to fight aswell. Who knows what predators are out there waiting to snack on you both.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

You went to place the baskets down in the cave you, Tiger Lilly and Butter Tiger lived in. It was a large cave with no enemies or any cake hounds, making it safe. You slid down into the cave easily, placing the basket and jumped back up onto some rocks. You had some trouble since you weren't as good with jumping as Tiger Lilly was but you were getting the hang of it. You jumped onto the final rock with a huff and climbed out of the cave, Tiger Lilly was on her tiger waiting for you to hop on with her. You smiled before running over to her, hopping on the tiger with ease. Tiger Lilly then Pat the tiger gently, it started to run off towards the stream. You learned that Tiger Lilly called it ' The border ' between her and her tigers territory and the rest of the jungle. No predator or enemy can jump over the stream so it was safe. You felt the Butter Tiger suddenly jump up into the air, landing on the other side of the stream with ease. It started to walk through the forest, sniffing the air. Tiger Lilly was also looking around, most likely looking for prey thats unfortunate enough to come across you both. The Butter Tiger then jumped onto a log, jumping off and stopping. You and Tiger Lilly slid off the tiger easily, landing on the soft ground. You looked up at the sky, realising it was getting darker. But you and Tiger Lilly still had much time to learn about hunting and fighting. Speaking of, your legs are probably gonna end up broken after the fighting practices she has in mind. But, you have to stay strong. In the jungle you're not gonna get spoiled and cared after easily. No, you have to fight and hunt. You just hoped it was easy to learn and not impossible or difficult.