Chapter 1

*Niall POV*

I am in a deep sleep when my mum comes in telling me to wake up. "Mum I don't wanna!" I whine with my eyes still wired shut.

It's silent for a short moment before I head her say, "I made breakfast."

My eyes shoot open and I tell her while running to my closet. "Be down in a second." I hear her giggle while she leaves.

I pick out my Kiss Me I'm Irish shirt and some brown khaki's and hop in the shower. Once I get out, I get dressed then run downstairs. I get to the bottom of the steps and stop. I am running down the stairs for food when I have to see Zayn.

"Dang it!"

"Hunny, what's wrong?" My mum asks running towards me with concern.

"Crap, I said that out loud?" My face flushes red as I look at her.

"Language and yes. Now what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I whisper with a slight shake of my head.

"Hunny, you know if there is something wrong you can tell me, right?"

"Yeah mum."

"Okay, so are you hungry?"

"Are you kidding! Lets eat!"

~°~

My brother Greg drops me off at school. "Have a great day little bro."

"I'll try." I whisper.

"What was that?"

"Oh, I will." I put on a fake smile and wave bye. He looks at me with a concerned look, but waves bye back and then drives off.

Okay here is where hell begans. I think. I run to find my best friends and only friends Charlotte Ray and Louis Tomlinson. I see them talking by our spot. It's a big oak tree outside. We decided to make it our spot because it has been there since the first day we met.

"Hey Niall over here!" Charlotte yells.

"He can see us I'm sure." Louis replies in his oh so sassy way.

"Oh, shut it Louis."

"I don't wanna."

"You guys do this everyday over something new." I say while laughing.

"It's not funny Niall." Louis whines.

"Actually it is." I nod causing him to pout, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Oh, stop whining and let's go. The bell should ring soon." Charlotte says.

We walk in the school then go our separate ways. I say bye to Charlotte, for I won't see her until fourth period, as the two of them walk down the same hall to their lockers.

After that I go to my locker. I am about to open it when I get shoved into it. "Ow!" I mumble already guessing who it is.

"I would shut it if I were you." A familiar husky voice growls in my ear.

The person turns me around so I can see his face. Yep, I was correct. It is Zayn Malik, my bully. "Please, leave me alone." I plead.

"Why? Is wittle Niall gonna cry." Harry says in a baby voice to make me mad. I don't dare do anything though.

"Please, just let me go."

"Sure. After this." Zayn slams me into my locker again then kicks me. Everyone else in his group does the same then the bell rings so they run to class.

I lay there on the floor for a while then get up. I walk, more like limp, to my classroom my bag and everything still in hand. When I walk in everyone stares, but Zayn and Harry just smile. "Mr. Horan what happened? Why are you so late?" My teacher Ms. Moes asks.

"I had a rough morning." I say not technically lying, but not telling the truth because if I told, who knows how badly I'd get beat.

Ms. Moes is a reasonable person so she just gives me a look before saying, "Okay... take a seat please."

I nod walking to my seat next to Louis. We sit in the front of the class because Zayn and Harry sit in the back. I hate that they are in my class. At least one of the people in their group are in every one of my classes. I can't get away.

"Class, we are going to go on a trip. Don't worry though, it is going to be a fun trip. We will have to make it educational, but it will be fun and you guys would never guess where we are going." Ms. Moes says.

"The only way I would love this trip is if we go to New York and that's not gonna happen." Zayn says.

"That is where you're wrong Zayn." Ms.Moes

The class erupts in cheering. "Really!" Louis and I say at the same time.

"Really!" Zayn says in a mimicking voice as if he was only focusing on us.

"Quiet class! Quiet! Thank you and yes we are. Now, I am going to assign partners." Ms.Moes says.

She starts calling names. Partner, with partner. Then she calls Louis's name and Harry's name. Louis's eyes get wide with fear. When I look at Harry he had a stupid smirk on his face. Oh, how I just want to slap him! "Mr. Horan you are partners with... Mr. Malik."

"Whew I thought you where gon-" My eyes go wide. "WAIT WHAT? I CAN'T... NO ANYONE BUT HIM! Please Ms. Moes anyone but him."

"To late Mr. Horan. I made up my mind."

Zayn Malik of all people in the world is my partner to go to New York.

This is going to be hell.