Chapter 27

"Okay, so we should split up into groups, so we don't get lost." Louis says. We look around and the groups are pretty easy, Me and Zayn, Louis and Harry, Charlotte and James, and Liam and... Liam and... oh that's who we're missing.

"Lou, where is Danielle?"

Louis smirks and exclaims, "We left her at the hotel. That means Liam is going to have to be in a group with Char and James!"

I look at Zayn and whisper, "I gotta feeling that Lou planned this."

"No shit." I look back at Lou and Harry. They're having some fight by using their eyes. What are they fighting about? I don't know, but Harry ends up giving in making Louis smile fondly.

"We'll be the seekers, but we have a few rules. Rule número uno! Stay in your groups. Dos es, if we don't find you within ten minutes, come back to this bench. Tres, jump off a buildi-" Harry hits Louis in the arm. "Okay, okay, we have to stay close to the bench. If you go too far we'd never find you. First, group we find seeks next. We'll count to twenty! Get your bums out there!"

"Why are you speaking part Spanish?" Harry asks raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend. "Because I'm awesome like that now shoo shoo you guys."

Both Harry and Louis close their eyes and start counting to twenty. Zayn and I run away from the bench trying to be as quiet as we can. Once, we're out of hearing reach Zayn asks, "Where should we sit?" I look around and realize, WE'RE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY TREES!

"Well, there's a lot, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT, of trees, so lets just hide here." He shrugs and sits down leaning his back against a tree. I sit in between his legs leaning my back against his chest. He intertwines both of our hands and wraps them around my torso. I lay my head on his shoulder and look up at the sky. My mind drifts off into thought and I chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Zayn asks looking down at me.

"I was just thinking. Say someone came up to me a week ago and said that I was going to end up dating you: Zayn Malik in other words." I look up at him. "Tell me you wouldn't laugh if someone said that to you about me."

He chuckles, "Yeah I probably would. Then, beat the shit out of them." He looks into my eyes his face turning serious. "Ni, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"No, let me finish please." I nod. "I was horrible to you. I was being a dick and I'm sorry. I promise I'll never hurt you again. I can't bare to see you get hurt and to think that I was hurting you for a long time is just disgusting to me. I was an idiot Niall and I'm sorry for that baby." My heart flutters at the sound of him calling me baby and it makes me happy to hear all those words come out of his mouth.

Oh, wow I sound like a girl. I smile at him bigger than the Cheshire Cat's smile from Alice in Wonderland. Yeah, I'm that happy, "Zaynie, I forgive you. That was the past, this is the present. Everything is perfect with me being with you. I love you Zayn." He pulls me into a kiss surprising the hell out of me, but after I figure out what's happening I close my eyes and kiss back.

I pull away and rest my forehead on his, both of us smiling like idiots. We sit there enjoying each other company.

"FOUND YOU!" I jump slamming my hand onto my chest.

"Louis! You scared the hell out of me!" I whine still breathing heavily.

He smiles innocently, "I did? Oopsys." Zayn and Harry start laughing at Louis's and my facial expressions.

"I hate you all." I mumble while standing up.

"Awe Nialler! You know you love us!" Harry says while ruffling my hair.