Chapter 2

*Charlotte's POV*

I walk into class hating history. I walk to my seat waiting until Mrs. Felix, my teacher, comes in.

"Okay class, before we began I have an announcement." Mrs. Felix says clapping her hands.

"So, Ms. Moes's class is going on a trip to New York and we are going too. She had to have another staff go and she thought that it would be a good idea if we should go also."

I'm thinking Yes, Niall and Louis are in that class, but who will I be roomed with? I'm pretty sure it will be with another girl. Oh, I just hope I don't get Danielle. That would be bad. You see Danielle is dating Liam and I have a crush on him. If I get paired up with her it won't end well.

"Charlotte you will be paired up with Danielle."

"Great I get this nerd." Danielle sighs with annoyance in her voice.

"I may be a nerd, but at least I am smarter than you. I am surprised that you are even passing this class." I yell.

"Why you little-"

"GIRLS BE QUIET!" yells Mrs. Felix. "By the looks of it you two need to work on your communication skills, so my decision is final."

"Well, her decision sucks." I see Danielle say to Liam.

"It can't be that bad Dani. She isn't that bad."

"Liam I wi-"

"Danielle, Liam quiet. Danielle if I hear you talk again you get detention. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Danielle says stubbornly crossing her arms and moving her right leg over her left.

If I just heard correctly Liam just stood up for me, sorta. Oh well, at least I get to go with Niall and Louis. I can't wait to tell them. I hope they don't know; I want to surprise them.