Chapter 25

*Niall's POV*

I swear I hate drama! Every time I fucking turn around something or someone isn't happy. I wish there was a big box that everyone can put their drama in. It would make the world a lot easier. You're probably just like. What the hell are you talking about? Well, here are some examples:

Danielle and Charlotte,

Charlotte and Liam,

Liam and James.

Do you understand where I'm getting at? Yeah, I notice the tension between them all. I'm pretty sure Lou, Zayn, and Harry notice it too. They just need to man the fuck up! Honestly, it's pretty obvious that Liam and Charlotte want each other, but when they were getting close Danielle had to ruin everything and drag Liam back to her. Now both Liam and Charlotte are trying to get the others attention! Poor James doesn't understand what's happening, but he's going to get his heart hurt. I sigh. This world is messed up in so many ways. I groan and lean my head on Zayn's shoulder.

We're still on the bus to the Empire State Building. Honestly, I know I should be having fun, but the stuff that's going on with everyone else is really getting to me. I shouldn't care, but I do. I sigh again. This time Zayn looks at me with concern in his eyes. "Baby, are you okay?" I look up at him and nod faking a smile. He rolls his eyes, "Ni, we've been dating for less than a week and I already know that's a lie. What's wrong?" I sigh and lift my head up.

"One word. Fucking humans." He sighs and puts his hand on my cheek.

"Baby, don't worry about Char and them's drama. If you're not in it stay out of it. I know she's your friend, but you don't need to stress over there business. Oh, and that's two words." He leans in closer to me with a smirk on his face. "Plus, we're in New York for two more days. Why not make the most out of it." His eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes; he licks his lips which turns me on, so I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer slamming our lips together.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach making me feel all jittery inside. We pull away both of us smiling bigger than the suns on kids clothes. Don't ask.

"AWE! That's so cute!" Zayn turns around while I move my head to the side and we look at Louis who has his hands on his cheeks with a huge smile staring at us.

"Lou, it is official. You are a weirdo." He smiles even bigger and gives me a thumbs up. I chuckle and look out the window. "HOLY LAND OF DATQIAGWGQSA! WE'RE HERE!" I exclaim while bouncing up and down in my seat.

Zayn scoots over closer to get a look and before I knew it Harry and Lou where trying to squeeze in the seat with us. "Why are you guys so big!" Louis exclaims.

I roll my eyes, "Why are you over here?" He smirks.

"Because I'm adorable!"

I chuckle, "Lou, that doesn't even make sense, but okay."

"People for the Empire State Building your stop is here." The driver person says. We all stand up along with some of the other people here. We get off the bus while saying our "Thank you's" or in Zayn's case, a shrug.

"It's so beautiful!" Louis says with a smile that goes to his eyes. Sadly there is a huge gate around the whole thing, so we have to stay back, but we take pictures and things.

"I wish they would let us see it at night. It looks really pretty then." James says while looking up at it.

"How would you know what it looks like at night?" Liam asks glaring at James a bit.

"I've been here before. I'm not from Britain. I just moved here about two years ago. I'm originally from America. I thought I said this before?"

"No you didn't." Liam spats.