Chapter 31.2 (R Rated)

Gosh this feels weird writing. Hello Forever and Always readers! 2018 Vanna here. What's crazy is the fact that I'm still here doing this book and it's been years. YEARS. What's got me doing this is the fact that not too long ago my sister and I reread this whole book. After many cringes later we finished it. Surprisingly, we were brought to tears, but that's not the point. The point is Ziall had NO SMUT SCENE! Not one. What the actual fuck? This book focused more on the relationships of the others than Ziall and I'm disappointed. That being said, here I am from the future to provide all you little freaks a well deserved, detailed smut scene. This takes place their first official date or the night of the official date. It's only minutes after the actual chapter! Enjoy lovelies. (;

———

Zayn's POV

"I had so much fun tonight, Zaynie." A smile spreads onto my face as the words leave from the cute little blonde boy's mouth. I look down at him as we lay on our backs facing the sky. His head lays against my chest as I hold him close to me with one arm.

My lips press to the top of his head and I mutter softly, "I'm glad, baby." He tips his head up to look at me and a wide smile spreads onto his face causing myself to relax immediately. For the short amount of time we've been together the feelings I get while I'm around this boy are almost unreal. People assume our love is fake, that it's a hoax and we're only together to have caused an uproar at school. Now it is funny to see the looks on people's faces when I walk with him down the hall and it's even funnier to hear the bullshit that they come up with about us I couldn't care less about what they have to say cause I know how I feel about Niall and I'm not gonna let that slip away.

A quirky grin slides onto his lips and he leans up to kiss me. His lips presses against mine gently, the kiss starting off with a few gentle kisses but before I allow for him to pull away the hold of my arm around him tightens and I draw him as much closer as he can possibly get to me. He let's out a light giggle before kissing me with slightly more force. He places his hand onto my bare chest and I allow for my other hand to rest up against his cheek.

Slyly, I run my tongue across his lower lip, allowing for myself to slide it into his mouth as he willingly parts his lips. Our tongues dance around together before he manages to wrap his lips around mine, sucking on it. Like anytime he does that, I can't help but get a little excited. My cock twitches within my shorts and I refrain from giving him the satisfaction of him hearing me moan.

He pulls away with a slight pout and begins kissing down my jaw. "Jerk."

I laugh lightly and tilt my head to the side. "Why am I a jerk?"

"You never," he murmurs while kissing down my neck slowly, "let me hear you." He shifts his body over mine so that he's straddling my waist, grinding down slowly once before looking down at me. "I know I excite you lemme hear it. You always hear me!"

I chuckle lightly and nod gently with a grin. "I'm aware." He glares down at me with a frown and it causes my to laugh more. I pull him down and grip his ass roughly causing a gasp to escape his lips. I raise an eyebrow looking up at him. "Oh? You like that?" His cheeks turn a deep pink and what I'm assuming is an attempt to cover up, he kisses me forcefully.

I flip us over to have Niall onto his back and I draw his hands up over his head, holding them down with my fingers around his wrists. I nibble on his lower lip roughly, pulling it away from him a bit before letting it go from my teeth. He moans lowly causing me to smirk and kiss down his body. I flick my tongue over his right nipple. Swirling it in circles around it as it hardens beneath my lips. I begin to roll my hips into his, my cock already hard as I grind into him. He whimpers underneath me, the feel of his hard on up against mine as tightly as it is is turning me on even more.