"eureka"

two ;

... the men in black suit dragged chae yeon out of the school and put her inside a luxury car.

"where are you taking me?!" she asked loudly. "aish, so noisy. do it now." jae won signaled the two men beside chae yeon to make her fall asleep.

instead of covering her nose with a handkerchief with some kind of medicine on it, they injected her.

"good job." jae won smirked.

flashback - 8 years ago

"won-oppa, you've got a call." chae yeon reached out with the phone in her hand.

"gomawo, yeon-ah." jae won took the phone from chae yeon's hand and looked at the caller i.d.

it's a hospital's number. "yeoboseyo?" he answered. "oh, annyeong haseyo, may I ask what your name is?" he heard a female voice. jae won was too nervous to answer.

did something b-bad.. happen? he thought.

"m-my name i-is.. j-jae won.. park jae w-won." he finally answered. "ah.. well, may I ask how old you are?" the woman from the phone asked. "i'm 11 years old.." jae won stuttered.

"oh.." the woman was silent for awhile, shocked from hearing how old he is.

"kid, listen v-very carefully. come to the hospital, since you're young, we'll send a taxi to your address. your address is already stated here because your mother used to come here for treatment and you stood by as her guardian instead of your father. but your name, age and everything else got burnt due to an accident so just wait, okay?" the woman said.

jae won was very nervous as he had no choice but to go there. he got up and changed clothes.

"oppa, where are you going?" chae yeon asked but jae won ignored her. he went outside and waited for the taxi to arrive.

"it's here.."

end of flashback

"here we are.. yeon-ah." jae won said softly as they arrived at a place.

the men carried her inside and tied her in a seat. "this is just a revenge. because of you, my mother died. because of your playful hands, she died!" jae won shouted at the cold wind.

he went inside and sat infront of chae yeon.

she woke up and blinked many times. "you're awake, finally." jae won said. "w-what are you g-going to do to me?" she asked, stuttering a bit. "oh well, just going to play with your hands." he answered.

"remember how you removed my mother's respirator mask used for the hospital? i know that you didn't mean to do that but because of you.. because of your hands, MY MOTHER DIED!" he shouted.

"but i was sorry!" she said. "do you think just being sorry will make her come back alive?" "w-won-ah.."

"do it." jae won commanded the men to untie her and.. cut her hands.. probably.

chae yeon managed to escape by standing up with the chair still attached to her. she tried to run but it was really uncomfortable that she was about to fall.

luckily, she managed to balance herself and run to a room. "pst." chae yeon heard someone. she looked around the room and saw a guy standing next to a mirror.

chae yeon stepped backwards as she thought that he was one of the men who jae won commanded. "oy, i'm not a scary person for your information." he said as he reached out his hand.

"this is only where i can stand in the human world, if I step out, i'll die. i'm not a human fyi." he informed as he reached his hand out even more.

chae yeon actually believed him but said, "then if I step there, i'll die.. since i'm a human."

"nah, you humans can step here." he said kindly and smiled.

"there she is!" a man barged in and shouted in signal. "run!" the guy shouted as she ran automatically to him.

"you ready?" "ready for what?"

"to jump!" without signal, they both jumped in unison.

"EUREKA!" (i have found it!)

"I FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING FUN!" chae yeon shouted in delight.