exo

six ;

back to earth

"hey luhan!"
"ugh.. it has been a long time ~!"
"yo baek!" "yeol-ah!" "long time no see!"

there stood twelve guys, reunited. "it's so nice to meet y'all again!" cried chen. "what the? chen, that's so corny." kris commented to chen.

"haha, everyone changed so much!" said chanyeol. "so, what're you all planning to do after all that trouble?" asked their game leader, suho. "still the same!" baekhyun shouted. "nado!" "yeah, same here!" everyone shouted in different timings.

"y'all still want to be a singer? haha. like who wouldn't remember how we got that idea." xiumin said.

"oh yes, it has been a year and no one still knows whose power is passed down from another character.. i'm so curious about luhan's though.." said kai.

luhan scratched his nape and started. "uhm.. this hoobae has been really reliable so i passed it to him, he always worry easily and he won't go by rules but by his own way.. it's mark!" luhan answered. "he's the same as luhan. hahaha." lay laughed as the rest giggled.

"that kid? tsk, he always disobeyed me!" kyungsoo complained. "aigoo, you're still so bossy, kyungsoo-yah.." chen sighed.

"what about you sehun-ah? which character did you pass your power to?" suho asked with his brows raised. "ugh.. hyung, can't we all just write who we passed our powers to?" sehun answered suho's question with another question in an upset manner. "oho! this is the first time that sehun complained!" tao pointed. "i know right.." baekhyun commented.

"haha, alright, alright." suho agreed. "cham. the so called 'leader' is calm whenever someone complains! you never changed at all!" kris said as suho grinned.

they all then wrote down the names of the character they passed their powers to. they seemed weird in front of the other people as they are actually all grown-up and yet they are still talking about powers which children would always discuss about.

"here's mine.." chanyeol gave his paper to suho, so did the rest. "okay, let me count the papers.. one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.. eleven? who hasn't passed yet?" suho put down the paper with a wallet on top of it so it won't fly away. "it's luhan-hyung... duh." sehun replied. "luhan obviously already told us who he gave his power to so he didn't write at all." chanyeol face-palmed.

"hihihi. mian.. let's now see the papers then!" suho squeaked excitedly.

suho: bambam (water)
baekhyun: yugyeom (light)
kyungsoo: jackson (earth)
chanyeol: mark (flame)
sehun: jin young (wind)
kai: jae bum (teleportation)
kris: bambam (flight)
tao: mark (time control)
lay: young jae (healing)
chen: jae bum (lightning)
xiumin: bambam (frost)

"characters who got two or three powers are only jae bum, bambam and mark.." chanyeol announced. "lol, shouldn't the leader of those seven have the most power? but why is it only bambam and mark?" chen asked. "pabo," xiumin gently hit chen's head. "it's because out of those three, jb is the least reliable for the group. so to be fair, we gave him the highest position but only with two powers." he explained.

"tch, that kid might feel like he's not in the highest position because he has less powers than the other two." luhan whistled. "leaders do not think that way." suho said while crossing his arms. "ugh, seriously. stop saying that junmyeon-ah.." tao said.

"but then, who is the most reliable between mark and bambam?" "mark!" "bambam!" 6 on mark's side and 6 on bambam's side shouted in unison which made the people in the public stare at them weirdly.

"whoops.." murmured sehun as he put his hands on his mouth.