snow white & the 7 dwarfs

four ;

"so," chae yeon starts while she tries to climb up the small hill as she wanted to see the view up high. "can you tell me more about yourself?"

"why?" mark asks and lends a hand to chae yeon. "nothin'.. just wanting to know more about ya." she answered as she grabbed mark's hand and climbed up.

the both finally settled up the hill and found a shelter. "well, you go first." he sat lazily and made the weather windy by choosing in an option. "go first in what?" chae yeon asked as she scratches her arms. "ugh. i can't believe that there are also mosquitoes here." she added.

"you thought that this game is different from reality huh?" the topic was suddenly changed. mark looked behind as if he is waiting for something or someone to come. "yeah, totally thought that way." chae yeon sighed.

"wait, i just remembered this. why did we drop honorifics?" she asked and mark pouted. "we have the same age." he answered.

"how can you know?" chae yeon was curious of everything. "uhm.. the scanner. duh." he answered sarcastically with his arms crossed.

as minutes passed by, both silenced down. mark kept looking behind while chae yeon relaxed with the fresh air.

muttering voices were heard just behind them as mark grinned and faced chae yeon. "you're gonna see more handsome faces.." he smirked. "cham.." she rolled her eyes as if mark told a lie.

there then came a group of six handsome and tall guys as mark actively joined them. chae yeon only stared at one guy who caught her attention noted as bambam.

"meet the six cuties.." mark highly praised himself as a hottie and not a cutie. "you meant, seven.. weirdos?" chae yeon raised her brow and whispered to herself.

"i heard you.." mark warned as bambam laughed cutely and loudly which caught chae yeon's attention. "why are you.. looking at me.. so oddly?" bambam asked. "aigoo, it's because she thinks of us as weirdos." another guy named as jr. or jin young, answered disappointedly.

"aren't we.. gonna introduce ourselves..?" a cool looking guy with his sunglasses on, named as young jae, asked.

"oh yeah.. sorry. i'll introduce first then." jb nodded at what young jae said. "my name is jae bum, call me jb instead. we all know that you're from america and is half korean, so just an info, my name doesn't mean as justin bieber." he added and smiled.

a guy with his curtain-looking hair then simply said, "hey, i'm yugyeom." "hiya, i am jackson. aren't i too sexy?" he asked cooly but she looked at him as if she saw a deeply ill mental guy.

"annyeong ~ my name is bambam, i like bamboos a lot." he smiled and suddenly made chae yeon laugh and blush. mark then looked at her with a thought.

why doesn't she laugh when i say something funny?

"my name is jin young." he waved. "hi, my name is young jae. i'm named like that because i can never be old." he winked. "cham.. if you were a human, you still think that you can be named as young jae?" mark asked with his poker face as chae yeon laughed again, "then you should call him as old jae." she said.

"oh yeah, why didn't we think of that?" bambam asked the group. "i know right. i guess human brains are a lot smarter than ours." jae bum answered as the rest nodded and agreed with his answer while mark stood still, blushing with goosebumps.

"did she just laugh? omg, why am i blushing? heol." he murmured to himself like a girl. chae yeon turned at him, asking what he was doing as he shook his head, not wanting to talk.

minutes later, they then decided to explore the woods until they meet their first destination to level 1.