jealousy

seven ;

mark's pov

"what's the point of using your powers when most of your energy is drained?" bambam whispered creepily at my ear and startled me.

"aish. what're you doing here?" i asked. "nothing jus--" "if there's no reason, get out." i commanded. "yah.. why're you so upset?" he asked as i faced him. "so what if i'm upset?" i hissed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

bambam's pov

why is he like that? he's different than usual.. is that the side effect after using the powers given to us? ugh.. why didn't our sunbaes leave some advices to us...

after i went out of the tent, i saw chae yeon. i waved to her as she waved back to me. i noticed her holding an 'energy' drink before i went inside my tent.. is she going to drink that?

i then ran to her. "chae yeon-ah.. you're not suppose to drink that.." i reminded her. "oh this? this isn't for me.. i'm going to give it to mark.." she said and smiled.

"a-ah.. arasseo.. but it's okay if i drop the honorifics like this right?" "yeah." she simply answered.

chae yeon's pov

i went inside mark's tent with the so-called 'energy' drink. i stared at his pale face. fortunately, he was sleeping so he didn't noticed me come in.

i squatted down beside him and placed the drink onto his cold hand. "hey," i greeted him, knowing that he was still sleeping.

but as he was sleeping, i felt like i didn't want to leave the tent. my heart was beating faster as i stared at him for a moment. what's going on with me?

"yah. is this the first time you had ever seen such a hottie in your life?" he smirked with his eyes still closed. "what the? wait, you weren't sleeping?!" i hit his arm and hid my face along with my hair as i was blushing in embarrassment.

"haha. are you done amusing yourself with my face?" he finally lit his eyes open, looking like he just woke up. did he really sleep or not? ugh.

"anyways," he sat up straight and looked at the drink on his hand. "did you put this on my hand?" he asked and i nodded in reply.

"gomawo." he smiled and thanked me.
"drink it.. everyone else was talking about your energy being drained." i said as i stood up with my head touching the roof of the tent.

i was about to leave until he grabbed onto my wrist. i looked at him with a puzzled face as he sighed. my feet then faced his direction.

"... stay with me..." he favored. "w-why? are y-you still not feeling well?" i touched his forehead with my right hand but as i touched it, it felt like a cold corpse.. i thought i was touching a vampire's body or a corpse.

"pabo.. you can't feel my warmth." he said as he put away my hand. "just stay with me.. i'm bored." he added.

"arasseo.." i sighed at the fact that i'll have to stay with this annoying weirdo who made my heart beat faster for the first -- aish, what am i even saying?

"yah, let's play a game." he suddenly said, breaking the cold and awkward atmosphere. "tsk, i'd rather have a talk with bambam but alright." after mentioning bambam's name, he narrowed his brows and glared at me. "if you like bambam that much, then get out of this tent." he sternly said but it was kind of childish. "cham. like someone here didn't ask me to stay." i rolled my eyes. "then just get out." he suddenly stood up and unzipped the tent door halfway.

"so," he faced me. "are you going to get out or not?" he asked me annoyingly. does he hate his own best friend? oh gosh.

however, a part of me told me not to leave yet. i was a little sad when he told me to get out. i didn't even do anything wrong but it just feels like i did.

wind suddenly rushed inside the tent and left me shivering. mark was still waiting. "yah! zip it back. it's cold." i complained as i hugged and covered myself with mark's blanket inside his sleeping bag.

"what're you doing?" he asked as he zipped the tent's door back. before i could say anything, i sneezed. argh. why did they turn the weather like this? awhile ago it was actually sunny. tsk.

.
.
.

after all the randomness with mark, i went back to my tent but he followed me inside. "why're you here?" i asked, pinching the tip of my red nose. "yah, red-nosed rudolph, you caught a cold." he plainly said. "so?" i once again covered myself with my own blanket, still shivering on the inside.

"here.." he took out a knitted scarf and gloves colored in plain white and handed it to me. i looked up him and i can see sincerity all over his face. i smiled at him. "gomawo..." i thanked him and stood up straight, wearing the scarf and gloves. he kneeled down infront of me and smiled back. "i don't know if it'll help with your cold, but you can feel warmth with it. i hope you get well soon." he sincerely said as he arranged the scarf for me properly and left the tent, waving both his hands at me as i did the same.

bambam's pov

i saw mark unzipping the tent's door, i stood up after waiting for chae yeon to come out as i wanted to chat with her. mark said some words to chae yeon which i couldn't hear. moments later, mark zipped back the tent's door, leaving me unexcited.

"i was suppose to talk with her." i sighed, feeling jealous. it had been only a few days ever since i met chae yeon but i realized that i was already falling for her. keurae, i like her. but i still didn't have the courage to say so..

hours has passed, all i could hear was laughter from mark's tent. finally, chae yeon came out. i stood up happily and was about to call out her name. but there's mark again, following chae yeon back to her own tent.

are they already in a relationship? was i too late? if what i think is true.. should i just give up liking chae yeon whom i just met for a very short time?

a/n:

hi again humans ~
im back. no.. my name is mae. lololol.
anyways, i don't know if this chapter is long enough for y'all but i already tried my best to make it long.. unless you want me to combine all my chapters in one chapter which.. won't happen lololol :p

have you seen exo's 'love me right' official music video? if not then go watch it nowww ~ i waited for it until it was released. my death anniversary was during that period (3rd june // 12:00 am). i died because i fangirl-ed too much. bwahaha.

oh yes, i might update wayyy slower than ever. i know it's june holidays here rn and that i can update more 'cause i have free time but this author here is always lazy and always updates only when she's in the right mood. hahaha. okay now shush bc authornim is going to write a draft for the next chapter ~ woot woot!