7

Thoughts in bold

Vinnie- Ben, Silas come back to the house so we can hang out.

Ben goes to where Y/n was sitting.

Ben- Vinnie invited us to go back to the hype house to hang out. If you don't want to I'll go back to the hotel with you so you're not alone.

Kouvr and Mia heard and instantly chimed in.

Mia- You have to come. See the house. Me you and Kouvr can hang out if you don't want to be with them. I know it can be a bit much meeting so many new people

Y/n- Really? You two would be okay with that?

Kouvr- Of course please come. It'll be fun

Y/n- Okay! Ben i'll go

Ben nods and goes and sits back down.

They all got up a couple of minutes later and we're going to leave.

Mia- Come with me. You're leaving with us.

Y/n- Us?

Mia- My boyfriend and my brother.

They walked out and Y/n standing behind Mia and next to Jake.

Jake- The crowds after we leave are a bit much so i'll go straight to the car with you.

Y/n- Thank you

Jake puts his hand on Y/n's back leading her to the car.

"Jake can I have a picture"
"Jake"

Y/n looked down and people began crowding, but they made it to the car on time. The man working at the valet opened the car and Y/n went in first and Jake followed. The door closed.

Jake- You alright?

Y/n- Yeah. Do you ever get used to it? All those people?

Jake- Honestly sometimes I forget. It's still overwhelming sometimes. But at least I don't get it as bad as Vinnie or Alex.

Y/n- Yeah I walked in with Vinnie. It was pretty bad.

Jake- So what brought you to LA?

Y/n- Honestly I got tired of never going anywhere and missing out on family stuff.

Shortly after small talk Mia and her boyfriend get into the car.

Mia- Thomas this is Y/n. Y/n this is my boyfriend Thomas.

Y/n- Nice to meet you

Thomas- I finally get to meet the famous Y/n

Mia hits his arm and nods no

What was that all about?

They finally start driving off toward the house.

Thomas- You know you can come stay at the house anytime you come to LA. I mean your brother practically lives with us now too.

Thomas laughs

Mia- Yes we would all love to have you here.

As Mia said that Y/n looks out the window to see a ginormous house up the hill. Thomas slowed down and entered a code.

Jake- home sweet home

Y/n- Wow so i've been living back in Washington and my brother has been living here.

They all laugh and pull into the drive way. As they got out everyone else got there too. Mia pulled Y/n by the hand

Mia- Come on I need to give you a tour. Come on Kouvr

They pulled Y/n inside to reveal a beautiful stair case  and began to show her the kitchen, living room, and all the other rooms. They were upstairs and we're walking down a hallway.

Kouvr- So your brother stays in this room. This one next to his is Michael's and well this one is...Vinnie's

The door was slightly open and most of the guys were in there. As they were about to leave Thomas opens the door.

Thomas- Oh hey

Everyone inside the room turns their heads toward the door

Is now a bad time to hide?

Mia- We we're just showing Y/n around the house.

Kouvr- We were just about to show her mine and Alex's room. Come on

Vinnie walks up to the door in front of Mia, Y/n and Kouvr.

Vinnie- Why don't you come in. See my room

No.
I can barely look at him

Y/n looks at Mia and Kouvr and they just stood there and didn't know what to say.

Y/n- Oh umm sure

Wtf
why did i say that.

Kouvr- Come look for us in a bit okay?

Y/n nods and walks in and stands next to the door. All the guys in the room having conversations and Vinnie standing next to her.

Vinnie clears his throat causing everyone to look at him and immediately understood to get up and leave as though this was a plan of theirs. They all began leaving and Ben shut the door behind him.

Y/n turned around to face Vinnie.

wtf did i get myself into.