seven;

"You're such a fuckin jerk!" I screamed, not caring who heard. A girl came running down the stairs. "Ross, what's wrong?" When did she get here? "Who the fuck are you?" She spoke calmly, even though my voice was way above normal. "I'm Bree, I'm friends with Ross." She extended her hand for me to shake it, but I refused. I recognized her from somewhere, but I didn't realize where.

"I'm Laura, his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend." Bree stood near Ross, not moving an inch, even after I said I was his girlfriend. I looked back and forth between the two of them and I finally realized it. I had seen Bree somewhere before. I had seen her with Ross somewhere before. She was Ally. She was my replacement.

"You want me to go to New fuckin York?! You want me to leave you?! I thought you loved me! I guess I was wrong. Rydel, Riker, I'm sorry... I have to go." I ran outside, just like before. And he didn't come chasing after me, just like before. Only problem was that Jesse wasn't going to be here to save me, and it was getting dark quickly. My phone was on 18% and I had no idea where I was. Lost in a city that I had grown up in. I was moving to a city where I knew no one and would be all alone without the one person in the world that meant the most to me, Ross.

It all happened so quickly, I was sitting on the bench and he walked up, taking the seat next to me.

"I know this is pretty weird, but hey, I'm Hudson." He turned to face me, leaving only an inch of space between our legs. "Laura." My voice was shaky and my face was covered in tears. "Are you alright, Laura?" My hair was covering part of my face, so he couldn't see my tears. He moved my hair behind my ear. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"It's just stuff with my boyfriend, well.. my ex now I guess." He put his hand on my knee and I moved over, pushing him away. "I'm sorry." I turned to him. "No, I'm sorry. You're just trying to be nice and it's not you, like I said, it's stuff with my boyfriend." He shrugged. "Well, if you want.. you can talk to me."

After I explained the whole situation from a year ago, I started with Jesse and then eventually got to the whole part about Juilliard.

"After he found out about Juilliard, we had a huge fight. We both got mad. Being here in LA was obviously not working for us, so I suggested that we move to New York together. I love him, with all of my heart. He said no, nothing else, just no. And then, he let me run out of there without calling, texting, or even running after me."

"Maybe he's scared." I was puzzled. "Scared to make a commitment, scared to leave, I mean you said all of his family, his band, his career is here." I nodded. "Thing is, he wants me to go and I told myself that the answer he gave me was what I was going to do. The moment I leave, he calls her." Hudson raised an eyebrow. "The girl that replaced me on A&A, Bree. It just makes me so mad. If he had run out like that, I would have chased after him, called him a million times, and texted him to make sure he was alright. I love him."

"Maybe it just wasn't meant to be."

"That's what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid that we aren't meant to be, that we're not made for each other. I'm afraid that he doesn't love me anymore!"

Someone sat on the other side of me, pulling me into their arms. I looked up into his eyes. I can get lost in them so easily. I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair as one of his tears fell.

"I love you, and I always will." He whispered before planting a kiss on my lips. "I want you to go to New York, not because I don't love you, not because I don't want us to be together, but because I want you to follow your dreams. And don't worry, I'll visit all the time. You won't even know I'm gone most days." I rested my head on his chest. "Promise me that we are meant to be, that you love me, and that we're gonna be together."

"I wouldn't rather be anywhere else, with anyone else, right here in this moment. I love you, with all of my being and I can promise you that." He planted a kiss on the tip of my nose as I giggled. I turned around to thank Hudson, but he was already down the block, turning the corner. "Bye, Hollywood!" He called just before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

We stayed there in that moment for a while. I closed my eyes, taking everything in before it was gone. The way it felt to have his arms wrapped around me, his voice when he said he loved me, his scent.

As we started to walk back to the house, I finally realized that just because we're apart, doesn't mean we can't be together. I don't care how much work this takes, I'm in love with this crazy boy and there's no denying it.

In that moment, I finally made a decision on whether or not to go to New York and go to Juilliard.

In that moment, I knew that what was best for our relationship was for me to go to New York and to be on my own.

A/N

Heyyy loves,

So Laura decided to go to Juilliard!!

Thoughts? Comment below⬇️

Enjoy reading? More comments!!!

As Always, 5+ comments & 100 reads for next update