Chapter One

A.N.
This takes place as if Juliet Simms doesn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I love Juliet and I'm happy there together. But this is a fanfic. If you don't like it, then you don't have to read it. Don't leave rude comments.
-A

School lets out and I head towards my car. I finished all of my home work in class, so I have free time. I text my mom and tell her that I'm going to the park to hangout.

I get in my car and slip on my seatbelt. I shove the key in the ignition and twist. The engine roars to life. Driving around for awhile I head to the park.

I arrive at the park and pull into the nearest parking slot. Turning off the engine, I look around. Not many people. Good. I want to be alone.
Today was like any other day. Long boring classes, annoying teachers, and the popular clique teasing me. It's like they have nothing better to do than insult me all day.
I have a long history of them being jerks. Just because I'm 'emo'. They just don't understand. I don't care though. There too stupid to even begin to understand. Insults have become background noise. Most of the time I don't even hear them through my earbuds.

I put earbuds in and turn on BVB. (Black Veil Brides) I slip my hood over my head and walk over to a shady spot under an oak tree. Sitting down, I stare off into the distance.

"Here we come! Holding on to lies, holding on to ties that vanish. Cut the rope! And fall into the sky, the devil fills our minds with sadness. The world's a gun and I've been aiming all my life.
Got something to live for. I know that I won't surrender, a warrior of youth. I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order. I am bulletproof. "

Andy's voice sings into my ears making my mood change instantly. All of a sudden, my earbuds are ripped from my ears and Gage's face appears in front of mine. My face wrinkles in disgust. "What are you doing emo?" I ignore him. "I said what are you doing!" he yells. I get up and slap his face so hard it turns red.

His girlfriend that is only wearing short-shorts and a strapless bra, gasps. Her high pitched voice squeaks, "Omg!" I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

Gage yanks my arm and pulls me to the boys bathroom. Before I can pull away, he shoves me into a stall.
He slams my head into the disgusting toilet and gives me a swirly. Choking, I gasp for air, only to inhale more water. My hair and clothes are soaked. I pull my head away and inhale a little bit of air. He slams my head back into the toilet. Suddenly I feel him being pulled away from me.

I fall to the ground, coughing up water and gasping for air. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" a guy yells. "I-", Gage stutters. I look up and realize just who saved me. Andy Biersack. OH.MY.GOD. Andy punches Gage in the face. "Get out of here now," Andy huffs. He looks so mad. His jaw is tensed, which makes his jaw muscle bulge. Gage stumbles out of the bathroom.

Andy turns towards me, a worried look in his gorgeous blue eyes. My heart flutters. "Are you ok?" he asks. "Yeah. I think." He pulls me up from the ground. "Come here," he says leading me away. I grab my bag from under the tree. He takes me to his tour bus.
I sit down on his bed and he brings out a first aid kit. My forehead, right above my eyebrow, is slit open. He hands me a band aid and puts away the kit.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" he says. "Yeah. I'll be fine," I smile. He smiles back. "What's you're name?" My smile drops. "Your going to laugh at it..." His face turns serious. "No I won't." "Ok.. My name is Ariel," I say, not making eye contact . "That's pretty. I'm sure your not really like the little mermaid. I saw you slap that guy. You're... Fierce. I like that." My stomach has butterflies. "I'm sure you get made fun of because of your name, right?" he continues. "Yeah. Everyday I get called Emo Mermaid," I frown. "They shouldn't make fun of someone so pretty," he says. My heart skips a beat. Did he just call me pretty?

A.N.
The song she is listening to is I Am Bulletproof by Black Veil Brides.
-A