Chapter Two

I walked down the street feeling giddy and excited. I had a Black Veil Brides concert ticket in my hand. I stare at it remembering what happened.

"I have to go now," he said. "Oh, ok," I had replied. I stood up and walked outside with him following. "I have a concert tonight that I have to get ready for," he explained. Without saying a word, he handed me a ticket. I looked down at it. I had to hold back a squeal. My inner fangirl just died. I looked back up at him. "I hope to see you there," he said with a mysterious look on his face. "You will," I replied. "Bye," he said. "Bye," I said walking away.

The bands performing are Atilla, My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, Motionless in White, New Years Day, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, Asking Alexandria, & Black Veil Brides.

I was so excited to go to the concert that I could not stop smiling. My heart started to pound as I jogged down the street towards my house. Would my mom let me go?
(Two hours later)
After an hour and a half (literally) of trying to persuade my mom, she finally gave in! I'm going to the concert and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Nervous butterflies flutter in my stomach as I scan my closet. "No, no, and definitely NO," I whisper to myself.

"Ugh!" I yell frustrated. "What am I going to wear?"

I finally decide on what I am going to wear. (Options of outfits are the pics at the beginning of the chapter)
I throw on the clothes and put on my makeup. I'm wearing winged eyeliner and a little mascara.
I look at the time. Its dinner time.
"Ariel! Its dinner time," my mom yells up the stairs. "Ok," I respond. I jog down the stairs into the kitchen. (One hour later- 8:00pm)
I walk to the where the concert is going to be. I go through security and I give the ticket person my ticket. I find my seats and sit down. I am sitting on the first row.

Five minutes later the show starts. Black Veil Brides walks on stage and the crowd screams. I look at Andy, which makes me smile.

"This song I am going to sing is dedicated to a girl I met at a park today. This was the song she was listening to," Andy said I wonder how he knew that... Oh that's right! It was still playing when I walked into the tour bus because it was on repeat.

"Here we come! Holding on to lies, holding on to ties that vanish. Cut the rope! And fall into the sky, the devil fills our minds with sadness. The world's a gun and I've been aiming all my life!
Got something to live for. I know that I won't surrender, a warrior of youth. I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order. I am bulletproof. "

BVB plays a few other songs and then comes on Atilla, My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse, Of Mice & Men, Bring Me The Horizon, New Years Day, Motionless in White, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, All Time Low, and Asking Alexandria.

The show is over. I pack up my stuff and sit there waiting for the crowd to leave. "Ariel, if you're here, come to the front stage," I hear from the stage. It's Andy.