Chapter Six

We walk down the street to a pizza place. I order us a pizza to share. We start to talk as we eat.

Half way through the pizza, I hear a familiar voice. I look around and see my friend Olivia and her friend Savannah.

"Yo Olivia!" I shout to her. "Over here!" "Ariel?" she replies. "Sup," I say, slightly nodding my head towards her. "Who are you sitting- wait is that-" she starts. "Yeah it's Andy. Andy Biersack."

"Come over here," I say motioning her to sit with us. Her friend follows. "So Andy, this is Olivia and her friend Savannah." "Hey," he says.

They Savannah looks slightly stunned, but Olivia is pretty chill about it. We all hang out and talk with each other for awhile. Then Olivia says that they need to leave. I hug Olivia and say bye to her friend.

Me and Andy are alone now. "I can't believe Ashley pulled a prank like that last night," I say. "Yeah. Are you Ok?" He says looking worried. "Did you put a bandage on your cut?" "Yeah," I reply. He looks at me with a guilty look on his face. "I'm really sorry for hurting you..." he said. "It's Ok. You didn't mean to."

"I know but I still feel bad for hurting you. I didn't know who that guy was at first and I thought he was going to hurt you." he says. "I know that, and that's why I'm not mad." I reply.

"Tell me what all happened that I didn't see." "Ok..." I tell him the whole story.

After I'm done, he stays silent for awhile. "I guess it makes more sense now," he says. "Yeah," I reply.

"Can I see your cut?" "Yeah, I guess..." I say slowly. I lift my shirt and untie my bandage. Wincing and making a small noise as I take it off, Andy looks at me.

"Oh sh*t Ariel, I'm so sorry." Andy says with a guilty look on his face.

"It's alright.. Really," I said trying to reassure him that I was okay. "I'll heal."

Author's note:
Hey readers, followers and friends! I'm really sorry for not updating for a terribly long time.. *covers face* I know this is a short chapter, but I plan on writing more to this story. I'm also planning on writing a new story. I haven't came up with a title for it, and I'm not going to release the synopsis until I've wrote part of the first chapter. Sorry guy, you're gonna have to wait.
Bye my lovely people ;)
-Ariel