i. the 48

Harmony Kom Trikru is a well-known healer around her clan who seeked to help those in need

Harmony Kom Trikru is a well-known healer around her clan who seeked to help those in need. She is always on the front lines trying to help all that she can but not all can be saved.

Found that out the hard way.

You can call her weak or even pathetic, it's nothing new to the ear. But no matter what she sticks by her morals to save as many as possible.

To get you up to date, Harmony was looking for survivors from the woods clan that may need help with their wounds after the battle with the sky people but instead she came across a tied-up boy protected by one of her own.

He was beaten and bruised but the guard did not seem to care, blank face and all.

He was the enemy after all.

Soon after finding them the guard leaves the two alone to check around what appeared to be a large ship while she stayed with the boy. They hear a deafing bang coming from the same area not long after.

This boy looked pained by the noise alone.

So, what decision does she make? Well, if it was to do the stupidest thing someone could think of... you would be right.

After realizing there are very few of her people still alive, she offers to help him, and these so-called children fix any major wounds with the supplies she had available.

He agrees.
She lets him go to his people.
She follows him to his people.

And now we're here. Waiting for the signal that Harmony can even come inside the ship. Her eyes try not to rome from the large vessel but the dead bodies of her own mix with the bodies of the enemy protrude her peripheral vision. Most unrecognizable. The smell of death clung to the surrounding forest like a magnet. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

Harsh conversation was heard for multiple minutes on end until the boy throws the curtain open as a invention for her to come inside. Once she walks into the room there is only himself, the guards now dead body, and another injured girl - seemingly surprised at the new addition. As they continue the discussion as if she is not even listening, she can't help but easedrop on the conversation at hand; confused as to why they were talking about 'shooting' each other but resisted the urge to ask.

The bickering seemed to halt when Harmony offers him the proper supplies to somewhat clean himself up and lightly instructs him on what to do by multiple odd hand motions. Thankfully he gets the memo. With him dealt with she tries to walk towards the girl but in return gets a large metal object raised to the head.

She is unfamiliar with what this object is but still does not know the damage it could do. She puts her hands up towards the mystery girl to show there is no intended harm. Mystery girl is a little reluctant to accept help but quickly agrees when she shifts in a painfully wrong way.