viii. remember me

Harmony was waiting outside the commanders tent as she was too scared to go anywhere else

Harmony was waiting outside the commanders tent as she was too scared to go anywhere else. These people, her people, still looked at her as if she were the traitor who would cause their demise even after their own rightful leader spread the word about the misunderstanding.

The tents flap flew open to allow the council of trikru members to exit. Safe to say none of them even spared her a glance. It wasn't until the blonde skaikru girl walked out a few seconds later that Harmony showed any interest in communicating.

Clarke Griffin stopped in her tracks when she came face to face with someone familiar. The blonde had obviously been crying but the most eye catching problem was the blood that was still stained on her hands. Both froze when they came eye to eye but the skaikru girl was the one to break it when their blank state shifted over to a sobbing Raven. A head nudge towards that direction indicated that Harmony was welcome to join. She followed close behind without another thought.

Clarke was approaching Raven, who was hunched over her former lovers head. She didn't even have to look up as she saw the two girls walking in her peripheral vision. Not to mention their heavy footsteps crunching the leaves bellow. "Go away."

"Raven, I'm sorry." Although there didn't sound like much remorse behind her voice. She just sounded tired.

"I said go away!" Raven yelled in aggressive voice while getting into the leaders face. Her head slightly moved to look over the blondes shoulder. "That goes for the both of you."

The look that the mechanic was giving her made Harmony quickly look towards the ground. Raven doesn't keep her eyes on the grounder for long before Clarke brings the attention back onto herself.

"I know how hard it must be for you... but I'm leaving with the Grounders, and I need you to keep working on the radio." While the mechanic is standing there, distracted by Clarke, a few members of trikru prepare to move Finns body onto a cart. They don't get a chance before there are screams of protest.

"They need it take him now." Clarke says as she tries to get the brunette to back up. "Like hell they do! Get off!"

"Just give us a minute, please." They do as told but not before giving Harmony a glare. Well damn.

"Raven..."

"You agreed to this?" Raven said with betrayal dripping from her voice.

"We're taking him back to where the massacre took place."

Harmony involves herself in the conversation by stepping in line with Clarke and saying, "There is a death ritual. We join the body of the murdered with the body of the murderer." She explained.

The blonde gives a nod of confirmation. "It's the only way to get our people out of Mount Weather."

"Then I'm coming too. And don't worry. I'll bring your damn radio." Raven responds while walking past the duo and bumping her shoulder with Harmony's. She had every right it be angry.