ii. inclement weather

Harmony was chained to a pipe tightly screwed onto the wall of Camp Jaha while Bellamy was pacing in front of her

Harmony was chained to a pipe tightly screwed onto the wall of Camp Jaha while Bellamy was pacing in front of her. Apparently the weren't really concerned for her safety now were they?

"Come on. Please just talk to me." Bellamy stopped his pacing to crouch down and beg. It was pathic really.

She continues the blank stare that makes it seem like he had two heads.

"Come on you've got to know something!" He was tired of begging.

"That will be enough Mr. Blake" Marcus Kane interrupts as he enters the holding cell.

Bellamy let's out a sigh and runs his hand over his face to calm down. "How long are you going to keep me locked up in here?" He asks while standing to turn.

"Till I'm confident that your no long a threat to others."

Kane pulls over a chair. One for himself while the other sat directly in front of him, waiting to be pulled out by a antsy leader. "Let's continue."

"You said there were hundreds of Grounders attacking." He continues, "Two, Three hundred?"

"I didn't count."

Marcus gives Bellamy an irritated sigh while clenching his jaw. A glance is given to the silent member chained to a pipe.

"Feel free to jump in at any time."

She gives the man the same blank stare. As if she would tell her people's secrets just like that. She was going to help some with their wounds then leave but evidently these people had something else in mind. Why didn't she leave when she had the chance?

"Don't bother with her. It takes a lot for these people to break." Bellamy said. Little did she know he was speaking from experience.

"Fine then, why do you think they attacked? What provoked them?" Kane asked.

"We were here. That was enough."

Correct.

"We're wasting time. The others didn't just vanish into thin air. They were taken and we need to go after them."

"A search team is preparing to leave. But not before we've gotten the intel, we need from you. Both of you. Either of you." Kane said as Harmony continued to ignore the conversation at hand.

"I need to be on that team. Please."

"It's out of the question. You're not trained. It's too dangerous."

Trained or not your still screwed.

"Those are my people out there."

"They're my people too. You wanna help them? Tell me what we're up against. Grounder tactics. Their numbers. What kind of weapons they used."

"Arrows and Spears. Axes. Swords. Their teeth."

True. Once Harmony bit a kid so hard over something as a silly as some chalk found in an art supply bunker that he needed surgery... don't even, she was five.