vii. spacewalker

Lexa gave skaikru an ultimatum

Give up Finn Collins so justice can be served to the victims from the village or the grounder army will march on their camp.

The obvious option was to give him up for the well-being of skaikru people, but his friends were too stubborn for that.

Harmony was staring outside the window looking at the giant trees that could almost touch the sky. But then she was reminded of what was really in those trees. Her people that were most definitely pissed off.

She was not the happiest about being back in skaikru territory considering the circumstances but it's not like she had much of a choice.

She had her back turned away from Lincoln's bed while Octavia was standing off to the side, talking to Abby.

"So, you'll help save my life but won't communicate with me when I'm perfectly fine." Lincoln said with a sad yet sarcastic tone.

She stops biting her already short nails to turn and look at her friend.

"I may still hold a grudge against you, but that does not mean I want to see you dead. One day we were talking about the flowers then all of a sudden the next you're banished. So excuse me for being just the tiniest bit angry."

"I did it for the girl I love."

"So, you gave up your entire life for some girl? Your friends. Family."

"Yes." He says it like it's no big deal.

This makes Harmony laugh in fake amusement. Idiot.

"Love has made you weak my friend. Now I see first-hand of what our people really mean."

"You and I both know that's bullshit."

Both held eye contact with the other until Clarke came barging into the room and Octavia comes back over to Lincoln's side. Harmony turns her body back towards the window.

"Hang on. He's not a reaper anymore. He doesn't need to be restrained."

"Yes, I do." He also refused to let anyone touch him, in fear he would hurt them.

"What is it that you and your people need this time?" Harmony changed the subject but barely glances at the Griffin girl.

"Just tell us, is there a way to make peace?"

Both Lincoln and Harmony glance at each other. There is one.

"Did she leave riders behind?"

"Two just outside the gate."

Harmony didn't know the full story considering she hadn't left Lincoln's side since his arrival at the skaikru territory. It was nice seeing a familiar face, even if she wants to punch that said face.