vi. long into an abyss

Harmony refused to go back with the skaikru group in fear she would strangle Finn Collins herself

Harmony refused to go back with the skaikru group in fear she would strangle Finn Collins herself. The group didn't seem to mind since the excuse that she actually gave them was "I'm a healer. My people are in need so please just let me help them." Plus she really wasn't much help on the intel part of things.

That was almost three days ago.

Talia kom Trikru was one of 18 deceased members of the trikru village. A peaceful village that held woman, children, salvagers, and elders. Innocent people murdered out of grief for someone who was not yet dead.

Harmony couldn't do it anymore. See all those dead bodies they had yet to bury. She had to step away from the injured for just one moment to breath.

She went to some place that reminded her of happier times. The Lincoln statue.

Her and a few friends used to play tag or hid and seek there for hours upon end. That was until one of their mothers would come find them and scold them for playing in the middle of nowhere, with no protection from the fog. She needed a moment to be reminded of everything that has been lost.

Harmony walks up to the statues platform and sits down. She then lays her head back to look at the bright sky. It was astonishing with all it's fluffy clouds and beautiful birds soring through the sky. So peaceful.

She can't help but let out a sob at the thought. Why can't everything be this... perfect?

After a few seconds of silent tears she controls herself enough to put her hand on one of the decaying steps to get back up. Something ruffle under the touch.

With further inspection it is easy to detect that its a note taped on there with tree sap.

We found him but we have a problem. Meet me at the drop ship where you discovered Raven - Octavia

Lincoln.

Based on the feeling of the sap, it was place there only hours ago.

She can't lose anyone else.

Correction, she won't lose anyone else.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Bellamy had finally arrived with Clarke to show her the discovery made in the garage.

Clarke was confused but came none the less. What she saw was unexpected.

As the semi-doctor was observing his wounds, a crazed Lincoln was yelling at the group of three until he started to have a seizure.

"He's convulsing."

"So what does it mean?"

Clarke juts shakes her head until she notices the gun shot wound in his leg.

"What happened to his leg?"