Chapter 7

Ryuuen's POV

Albert and I followed the path that I knew where Ishizaki and his cronies hung out. I had found out where the other class goons' haunts were by stalking them these past few days. Yeah, I said stalk. I have no reason to be embarrassed by what I do. After a few twists and turns, we finally arrived at one of the run-down buildings that needed to be renovated.

"Hey, lizard," I heard a masculine voice call out to me from my right.

Albert and I turned our heads in that direction to see Ishizaki sitting on a tower of cardboard boxes while his cronies were standing, shooting the shit. One of them was drinking a can of root beer while the other somehow got his hands on some cigarettes, both snickering like idiots.

"I heard from a little snake that you spiked Oda's gang's food like a little bitch," Ishizaki said.

I narrowed my eyes at this dickhead. Did he think I'd let that comment slide?

He continued taunting, "If I were you, I'd worry about getting my ass beat every day by the others if you had to sink to using drugs in order to fight!"

I made a beeline towards where the three were in order to confront him while Ishizaki jumped off the cardboard boxes.

"Watch it, Ishizaki," I said, glaring at his smirking ugly mug, "You better show some fucking respect before I beat your shit in."

"Or what? You'll get this dude to fight the battles you can't fight for you?" he replied, jerking his thumb at Albert, "That's a bitch move, but then again, what else can I expect from you?"

I was gonna bring him to heel by myself anyway, so I responded, "How about it? You and me, one on one. Loser becomes the other's bitch for all three years,"

"Are you sure about that? Can your pride handle being my bitch? Ganbare, ganbare," he said, beckoning his finger at me*. This prick looked like he wanted the shit beaten out of him. I cracked my knuckles in anticipation while he took a step towards me. We were only arms distance from each other.

"Wow, you're actually down to fight?" he snorted, "I was just joking. It ain't that serious," He then looked back at his cronies for a moment, "Hey, Komiya,"

Suddenly I staggered back after receiving a haymaker to the face, followed by a flying knee to my gut.

"Ugh," I grunted, gritting my teeth, "You son of a bitch!"

I rushed towards him, intent on my fist getting a few licks in. I threw a pivot jab, but he slipped in a kizami-zuki followed by an uraken-uchi.

"Do you get it now, clown? I own—"

While Ishizaki was talking shit, I grabbed him by the arm and slugged his shoulder. He flinched back, throwing my hand off him, but I grabbed his other shoulder and sent a heavy strike to his cheek.

"Fuck!" he grunted as I threw a series of power punches towards his nose and mouth. I was going to place another fist between his eyes, but he tilted his head to dodge before sending a kick to my ribs. I applied pressure, clenching his arm harder so he would stay in place.

"Not letting go?" Ishizaki asked, "Hey, Ryuuen. Let's see how long you last while you get this beating."

I received countless amounts of strikes towards my body; my chest, my gut, and my face. Honestly, it wasn't feeling too bad. It looked like he was getting confident. I guess I'll set the record straight now.

"I did it! I won," I heard. What the shit is he talking about? He actually thought it was over? I decided to apply even more strength to my grip on his arm. Ishizaki gave me a painful look of surprise.