fifteen / just the two of us

a/n: just as a little disclaimer, unless specified, all the fics I post are not taking nwh into consideration (or they're just set before). since obviously the movie changed up a lot of things, and I don't want all my fics to be impacted by that...just imagine this is before the events or like the events never happened idk. in regards to my last fic, there won't be a part two because I wanted to leave it up to interpretation!

I don't write enough fics where peter and y/n are already together and I think that needs to change 😤 and I swear on my life I did not intend this title to be ANOTHER song title ffs it just! happened! anyway I wrote this with the intention of making it so domestic and cheesy that you guys will be like damn this is cringe! so let's see if that goal was achieved >:)

warnings: language (does that even need to be a warning at this point lmao), somewhat suggestive talks/scenes, so much cheesiness, this is like the nicest I have been to you guys in a long time lol. just know it is an apology for what is to come :)

"You're wearing glasses."

At this point, it didn't startle you as much when your boyfriend appeared in your room - after about three times of you screaming and almost hitting him with something, you got used to it. After all, you left your window open whenever you knew he would drop by, so what did you expect?. 

But you looked over to greet him this time and instead you were met with his upside down face. It took you about two seconds to realize he was hanging from your ceiling, and had probably been there for a while.

Peter was giving you a shit-eating upside-down grin, and you sighed as you went back to your paper. "Yeah, great observation there, Pete. Question, how long have you been creeping on me without me realizing you were here?"

"I've just never seen you in them before," he hummed, dropping down from your ceiling like it was nothing. You felt his hands on your shoulders before his arms moved to wrap around you instead, and he pressed a kiss to your cheek. "And how could I not creep on you, you look cute."

"You're so damn weird," you snorted, pushing your glasses back up your nose. "And yeah, I feel real cute after working on this essay for four hours straight, too. Bet the bags under my eyes are designer at this point."

"Take a break," he whispered hopefully, and you sighed, leaning back into his arms while he pressed another kiss to your head.

"I really shouldn't," you said half-heartedly, and you could almost picture his smug smile at knowing he had won without having to try that hard.

He let go of you to spin your chair to face him, and you were right about the grin on his face. "I have something way more interesting than a history paper to tell you about."

"Peter, literally anything is more interesting than this history paper, no offense."

"Ouch," he chuckled, taking the rim of your glasses between his fingers and gently pulling them off your face.

"Dude, everything is blurry now."

"Your eyes need a break," he insisted, and you could see just enough of his blurry face to tell he was trying not to laugh. "Even if you do look adorable in them. Come sit down with me."

"You're not hurt or anything, are you?" You asked warily as he tugged you toward your bed.

"Nah, no need for Nurse Y/N tonight."

"So what did you want to tell me that's so much more interesting than my paper?" You asked as he pulled you down on top of him, his arms coming around you immediately.