All Havoc Ensues

Just having finished collecting in all the clipboards, Finstock was not long after giving Stiles a good telling off. Though it didn't make much of a difference since the boy was too busy laughing to take him seriously.

Finally, Finstock stopped yelling and went to sit down in his chair. Suddenly it gave way and he fell straight to the floor. The whole room filled with laughter once again as Stiles smirked about what he had done to that chair.

This just wasn't wasn't Finstock's day. All because of his last little prank fest as well. He couldn't help but feel proud of himself.

Brushing himself off, the coach carried on as though nothing had happened. He smiled, as much as he possibly could and tried to continue with the class. He knew that telling the boy off was no use, since it only seemed to encourage him. So his next tactic was to have no reaction at all to the pranks. All he did do, was shush the class.

Stiles watched as the man proceeded to log into the computer, and braced himself for the reaction that he expected....but it never came.

Finstock saw it for sure. That much was obvious since his eyes widened. But he couldn't work out why there was no yelling, whistle blowing or any of the usual reactions.

He watched as the coach turned to the black board and picked up what he believed to be chalk. His smile only grew as the man brought it up to the surface of the board and tried to write with it.

The confused look on his face as nothing appeared after making a D shape with the chalk, was priceless to Stiles.

With a frustrated huff, he slammed the chalk down on the ledge bit and turned around to face the class. Stiles could see his face turning bright red and knew that he would explode like a volcano at any second now.

"THIS IS THE LAST STRAW STILINSKI!!!" Finstock roared.

Immediately, Stiles darted out of the classroom and down the hall, knowing that the coach would be looking for him. It was well worth it though, he thought to himself with a chuckle.

Eventually deciding to hide in the janitors closet, he realised something that made him very gleeful...

He had successfully pranked coach Finstock for the very last time. He felt both, proud of himself and also sad that it would be the last time he ever got a reaction out of the man.

Though he would take the punishment for this. Just so that he could get the full experience of the man's reaction. He knew that it would be just perfect for the last ever time.