A Ridiculous Notion... Right?

Tony almost spit out his coffee. He glanced at his daughter curled up in her playpen. "I suppose it's a possibility..." he said doubtfully, picking up Morgan and walking out of the lab. Bruce followed. "His last name is Parker, right? And both of them just happened to break their legs at the same time."

Tony scoffed at this one. "Bruce, how many kids do you think broke their legs that day?" Bruce shrugged. "Probably at least 200 fifteen-year-olds."

"Ok," he said, "but what about the fact he said he fell off a building?"

"Painkillers make you loopy," Tony responded, laying Morgan in her crib and turning to face him. "Peter tried to drink his web-fluid this afternoon, thinking it was milk."

"You stopped him right?"

The billionaire rolled his eyes. "Of course I stopped him." He walked back towards the lab.

"Alright, but how many fourteen-year-olds that are smart enough to take a college class just happened to break their legs on March 18?"

"You don't even know where he lives," Tony said and closed the door on him. Why was he trying so hard to convince himself it wasn't Peter?

"It's a ridiculous notion...

Right?"

-~-~-~-~-~-

Ned
PETER ARE YOU COMING

Peter
What?

Ned
I HAVE MY IMPERIAL DESTROYER

Peter
*le gasp*

I'M COMING RIGHT NOW

Ned
:D

Yeah so...
Really short chapter today
ALSO
Apparently I have people from Oman and India reading my story?
If you could tell me who you are that would be awesome
I'm really interested

~Morgan