Castaway

"CAST AWAY! I'M GETTING MY CAST AWAY!" Peter sang at the top of his voice. there was no one in the room, and so he figured he'd give the security guys a good laugh. If there were security cameras in there, anyway.

The doctor walked in biting his lip, and Peter knew he had heard him. He didn't care though. "Your leg seems to have healed remarkably well, Mr. Parker," the man said. 

He frowned. "I don't honestly know how it set this fast."

Peter laughed nervously. "Just lucky I guess."

The doctor nodded. "You certainly are. Well, the good news is, you won't have to ride in that wheelchair any longer. You get to have crutches instead."

Peter didn't see how this was good news.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Peter
Got my cast off!

MJ
Finally.

Peter
It wasn't my fault

MJ
YOU'RE the one who fell

Peter
...

Ned
She's not wrong

Evie
What?!

Fell where?!

PETER

PETER PARKER

MJ
He jumped off a building

Evie
WHAT?!?

-~-~-~-~-~-

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER SEI UN IDIOTA!" Peter grinned and turned around. There stood Evie, his twin sister, glaring at him.

She had walnut brown hair in a curly bob and deer brown eyes the same shade as his, with a scattering of freckles on her light tan.

"I missed you!" he said, but she cut him off. "Don't play games with me. Why the heck did you jump from a building?!"

A person walking past glanced startled in their direction. "Forse dovresti smetterla Evie..." Peter warned.

"I will NOT keep it down."

Peter sighed. "I didn't jump, my webs broke." She stopped. "How?" 

He shrugged. "Me and Mr. Stark are still trying to figure it out." She rolled her eyes again, this time playfully. "You're still calling him that?"

He avoided the question. "How was campo musicale?" 

"Bene. Better last year." Peter grinned again at her.

Evie had spent the last month at a music camp made for people with hearing disabilities. She was 80% deaf, and very much enjoyed music, so it was the perfect thing for her. May wouldn't have been able to afford it herself, but Tony had insisted on chipping in so she could go.

"Oh, and Flash apologized to me."

She raised her eyebrow. "Flash Thompson. Really."

Peter groaned. "Don't start anything like that. MJ already went to go stalk him and dragged Ned along in the process."

"Non è una cattiva idea..." Evie muttered. "What did you say?" Peter asked. "Nothing," she said, giving him an innocent smile.

Aunt May stuck her head out the car window. "Should I just leave you two here until you're done catching up, or are you going to get in the car?"

The twins laughed and climbed in.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Evie
Heyo

Ned
Welcome back Evie!

Evie
Sup Ned

MJ
Hey Evie

Evie
I heard you went to go stalk Flash while I was gone

Mind if I join you next time?

Peter
NO

MJ
The more the merrier

Ned
Not again...

-~-~-~-~-~-

"Let's get sushi this time," Evie said, gazing out the car window. "Only if Peter doesn't insist they cook it this time," Aunt May said, grinning at him in the mirror. Peter groaned. "Why do you guys always have to pick on me about that?!"

"Because è divertente," his twin responded. "Obviously."

Peter rolled his eyes. "I don't like raw food, ok?" Evie laughed. 

'You just don't like it because that one waitress still works there,' she signed. 

He hesitated. 'That too.'

She laughed at him and he grumbled, turning away from her. "Cagna."

"HEY-"

-~-~-~-~-~-

Right-Hand Dork
Ugh, my mom is making us get sushi

Darth Dork
Wait 

Is it that sushi place?

Y'know

The one where

Right-Hand Dork
NOPE STOP RIGHT THERE

Fighting Spider 
I'm interested now

Queen of All Dorks
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I REMEMBER THAT STORY

Right-Hand Dork
...

Legolas
What happened?

Captain Frisbee
I am actually interested as well

Queen of All Dorks
Why do you talk like you're from the '30s or smth?

Right-Hand Dork 
I don't want to talk about it

Coffee Einstein
I'll find out one day.

Right-Hand Dork
Not if I can help it

No one else will ever know

Ever

Queen of All Dorks
Or I could just tell them

Right-Hand Dork
MJ NO

Coffee Einstein
...

MJ?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CLIFF HANGER
And I don't even know if I'll post tomorrow
WELP
Guess y'all will just have to wait
Love you!

~Morgan