Uno Frenzy

"PLEEEEEEEEEEASE AUNT MAY?" Peter begged. "No," she responded firmly. "I don't care if you have super healing or not, we're waiting until your doctor's appointment to take it off." 

Peter sighed dramatically and hung halfway out of his wheelchair. "Get back up," his aunt scolded. He sighed again and straightened up. May shook her head, trying not to laugh. Peter wheeled himself down the aisle and grabbed the goldfish, putting it in the cart when his aunt wasn't looking.

They made it all the way to the checkout before she held up the bag and gave him a look. He gave her puppy dog eyes and she laughed before shaking her head again and paying for it.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Right-Hand Dork
What's up

Legolas
Not much

Lego-Man
My daughter just left

So now I'm lonely

Right-Hand Dork
Bummer

Coffee Einstein
Hey kid

By the way

How did you break your leg?

Right-Hand Dork
By being dumb

I was trying to do a flip

Generous Gummy Worm
And you broke your leg?

Right-Hand Dork
I did it on my roof...

Queen of All Dorks
Sup losers

Coffee Einstein
That was a bad idea

Punchable Bird
I'm not a loser!

Fighting Spider
Yes you are

Right-Hand Dork
I hAvE tO gO

Queen of All Dorks
Bye

Fighting Spider
Bye

Coffee Einstein
Bye

Generous Gummy Worm
Who's leaving?

Oh

Bye!

Punchable bird
I'm not a loser

Queen of All Dorks
You all are except for Fighting Spider

And Right-Hand Dork

...sometimes

Fighting Spider
<3

-~-~-~-~-~-~

Peter burst into the Compound full of energy. "Woah, kid!" Cap said after Peter had turned the corner and almost rammed into him. "Slow down!"

"ButIhadthisgreatideaandIneedeveryonetocomeintothelivingroom-" Peter began. "What?"

He took a breath. "I had this great idea and I need you to bring everyone into the living room or at least like three or four people so we can do it like Natasha and Bucky and Dr. Banner maybe and I can go get Mr. Stark ok?" He raced off. Steve blinked. "Natasha, Bucky, Dr. Banner. Ok then." he walked off to go do as Peter asked.