Bamboleo

Peter stepped out into the aisle and headed towards the bathroom. 

As he finished up, he opened the door to see MJ standing there. Panicking, he quickly closed the door again and wiped down all the surfaces, flushed the toilet again, fixed his hair, checked his teeth, and, opening the door again, saw Dave standing there.

He sighed and walked back to his seat.

"Did you have like diarrhea or something?"

"What?" 

MJ was looking at him. "You stepped out then immediately went back in."

"Oh, uh, that was- that was nothing."

-~-~-~-~-~-

Evie looked over to see Tami drawing a faceless person. The haircut looked familiar.

"Are you drawing Peter?"

Tami jumped, startled. "Oh, yeah." She flipped the pages to show Evie drawings of Flash, Ned, Betty, and a bunch of other students, all faceless. "I just sketch things I see, whenever the mood strikes me."

As Evie watched Tami, she realized something. The rest of the sketches were mainly outlines, with no particular attention to any of them. This drawing, however, was intricate, and it was clear Tami had worked long on it.

And it wasn't as if she was looking at a picture of Peter to draw it either; she was drawing it from memory.

There was definitely something more to Tami than met the eye. Evie just hadn't figured it out yet. The plane jerked forward slightly as she put her earbuds in, and she realized something else.

Tami had been drawing Peter's backpack.

-~-~-~-~-~-

"Yes!" Ned was playing Beast Slayers. Betty looked over at him and he blushed slightly. 

As the plane jerked forward slightly, Ned's hand landed on Betty's, and they stared at each other. Ned felt like he should let go, and yet... he didn't want to.

Betty didn't let go either.

"Do you... want something to eat?" he stammered.

"I'll- I'll take a cobbler."

-~-~-~-~-~-

"Dude, that was amazing." Peter was practically beaming. Ned nodded. "Good thing Evie saved it."

"Definitely." Betty walked over to them. "Hey, babe. Can you hold this?" she handed Ned a camera. Peter stepped back slightly in surprise.

"Yeah, of course." 

"Thanks," she said as she kissed him on the cheek. Peter's eyes widened. Ned booped her on the nose and they stared at each other for a second before she walked off.

Peter's shock was evident on his face (help I was watching the scene and now my face is stuck like this-). "What was that?!"

"Uh, well. We got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, we have a lot in common! So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"...whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe."

"Peter, those were the words of a boy. And that boy, met a woman. A very strong, and powerful woman. And now... that boy's a man."

"Babe?" Betty called. "Coming babe!" Ned responded, and walked off. Peter blinked.

As Peter walked with his suitcase, a German Shepherd came up and sniffed it. Security took it and placed it on a table. Evie watched as he stumbled over his words. "There's nothing in there, I swear."

The woman gave him a disbelieving look and opened it to reveal his suit. Peter's eyes widened and he looked up at the woman. She was staring at him. He looked over at the guard and back at her.

She picked up the banana. "These, no." Peter took his suitcase back and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

That was almost a disaster.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Tony
Hey kid

You land safely?

Peter
Yup

Everyones here

Tony
Good

By the way, I noticed that someone has been calling you a lot

Peter
...did you tap my phone?

Tony
What?

No

But anyway

Who is that

Peter
Just spam is all

Gotta go bye

Tony
Kid wait

Kid?

Dang it

-~-~-~-~-~-

Peter ran to catch up with everyone. "I'm here. Mr. Harrington. Wait, wait, wait. I'm here, I'm here." 

Mr. Harrington sighed in relief "Oh, thank goodness."

Evie knew he hadn't actually realized Peter was gone. She let Peter believe they wouldn't have left him though.

-~-~-~-~-~-

As they rode a boat to their hotel, Evie noticed Peter looking at MJ and nudged him playfully. He glared back at her and quickly looked at the buildings as MJ turned to look at him. Evie winked at her and MJ raised an eyebrow, trying to hide a smile, and faced forwards again.

Peter looked back at her and Evie sighed. They might be idiots, but they were her idiots, and she was going to get them together somehow.

As the pulled up to a shabby and ragged hotel that was under construction, Mr. Harrington announced, "Looks like we're here! They're doing renovations to the place, getting some upgrades."

Everyone stared at him, but he just climbed off the boat. Begrudgingly, everyone else followed, Evie and Peter sharing a look.

A few of the workers yelled at them in Italian while Mr. Harrington just said "that must be the concierge," and smiled.

Evie winced, knowing that Mr. Harrington definitely didn't know any Italian, because otherwise he definitely would not have kept walking.

"Ok everyone, here we are," their teacher announced.

"This place is sinking!" Flash exclaimed. "You mean, 'charming,'" Mr. Harrington replied.

"No, it's actually sinking."

As everyone entered, Mr. Dell turned to face them. "Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. We're gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go!"

"¡Vamonos!" yelled Mr. Harrington.

"It's andiamo," Evie told him.

"Andiamo! There you go!"

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet." 

Peter shook his head at Mr. Dell. "You know, this is not how I imagined visiting Italy," he said to Evie.

"Sì, anch'io."

There was absolutely nothing to do with Bamboleo in this chapter I just wanted to put it there lol
Plus the clip cause I found it
Anyway I found this funny youtube video 

Have a good day!

-Morgan