Prologue

"REBECCA!" Harry screamed, agony filling his voice as his twin sister was hit with the killing curse, her body slumping over Cedric's dead one. Voldemort's manic laughter filled the graveyard.

Harry quickly ran to his twin, grabbing hold of his twin's and Cedric's body's, tears streaming down his face.

"Accio trophy!" Harry sobbed, the tri-wizard tournament trophy flying across the graveyard to him.

As soon as the trophy portkey came in contact with him Harry was transported from the graveyard of Lord Voldemort's resurrection. The last thing Harry saw before he was whisked away was blood red eyes.

Skips till Harry just killed Voldemort

Harry allowed the numbness to spread through his body. So many lives lost to the war, so many family members, and friends dead. Harry wanted nothing more than to welcome death himself, he'd fought with everything he had and, in the process lost everything. His twin sister was dead, as was Sirius, Remus, Fred, Snape, Tonks, and many others.

Harry's own mind was waging its own war, half was in agony and chaos, and half numbed of feeling. He felt like he was being ripped apart. He couldn't process what was going on around him, he didn't see Hermione and Ron creeping up on him.

"Now's our chance Mione!" Ron whispers to his girlfriend.

"Its perfect! He'll be a casualty of war, even though I hate to give him a heroic death!" Hermione hisses back disgust in her voice.

"Yeah, that totally sucks! But at least we'll get all his money, what with his marriage contract to Ginny." Ron snickers smugly.

"Ha-ha, I can't wait! God! Look at him how pathetic! This will be easy! He's so broken from the war he hasn't even noticed us." Hermione snorted, rolling her eyes, and pointing her wand at Harry.

"Make him suffer first! After all we deserve it after pretending to be his friend all these years!" Ron hissed, glee filling his voice at the thought of Harry being in pain.

Hermione quickly placed some wards around them, so no one would see or hear her finishing off the great boy-who-lived.

"Crucio! Crucio! Defodio!" Hermione exclaimed viciously, using one of the unforgivable curses to cause him extreme pain, before casting the gouging curse Defodio to rip into him.

Hermione and Ron grinned as Harry's tortured screams filled the air, his body writhing on the floor in agony, his blood staining the floor.

"Avada Kedavra!" Hermione shouts in glee as she finally kills Harry Potter, the so called boy who lived, his body going limp and his unseeing eyes staring at them.

In deaths office....

"Is Harry here yet?" Rebecca wines for the hundredth time, impatiently looking at death.

"Soon." Death sighs, rubbing his brow in frustration, not understanding why his master had to share his title with the tiresome girl.

Suddenly a loud pop filled the room and Harry suddenly appeared, stumbling slightly as he got his bearings. Death immediately straightened in his chair, his intense gaze drinking in the sight of his master, the one who collected all three of the deathly hollows.

"HarHar!" Rebecca squeals, using her childhood nickname for Harry.

Rebecca ran at her older twin brother and tackled him in a hug, nearly knocking him over. She buried herself into his chest her arms firmly wrapped around his waist. Harry wrapping his arms tightly around her, silent tears streaming down his face as he was finally reunited with the other half of his soul.