Chapter Eight

Chapter 8 (Rebecca's pov)

I take a deep breath to calm myself. It will do no good being controlled by my anger. I need a clear head to make smart decisions.

"What are our options? We would like all of it back if possible." Harry asks, as calmly as he can.

"Of course, it is possible to everything back. You can even add interest rates on the money withdrawals. First things first, you must legally emancipate yourselves. Because of the abuse you qualify for emancipation, which means you can claim your Lord/Ladyship now rather than when you turn seventeen. I have had the Lord/Ladyship rings brought up from your vaults. Now all you have to do to complete your emancipation is sign this parchment." Griphook explains with a cunning smirk, pushing a piece of parchment across his desk.

Harry and I quickly sign the parchment that emancipated us. I bounce in my seat in excitement, we are free, we officially don't have to go back to the Dursley's. Now all we have to do is claim our Lord/Ladyship's.

"Ok now there is only one set of rings at the moment, but since you are magical twins when the older twin puts on the ring on it will duplicate onto the younger twins finger." Griphook explains as he pulls out the boxes which holds the Lord/Ladyship rings.

Griphook opens the first box. It is a gold ring with lions carved onto the sides, and a red jewel embedded in the centre.

"This is the Gryffindor ring." Griphook says, handing it to Harry.

Harry puts the ring on his middle right hand finger, there is a bright golden glow, and then the same ring appears on my hand on the same finger Harry chose.

Griphook then pulls out the second ring. It is a silver ring with eagles carved onto the sides, and a blue embedded jewel in the centre.

"This is the Ravenclaw ring." Griphook said, handing Harry the second ring.

Harry puts the ring on the same finger as he last chose, after a moment and a warm glow the ring appears on my hand. I wonder why it's eagles instead of ravens? Isn't the name Ravenclaw?

Griphook then pulls out the third ring. It is a golden yellow ring, with badgers carved into the sides, and a yellow embedded jewel in its centre.

"This is the Hufflepuff ring." Griphook says, handing Harry the third ring.

Harry takes the ring and puts it on his fourth finger on his right hand. There was another warm glow before it duplicated onto my finger.

Griphook takes the fourth ring out of its box. It is a silver ring, with snakes carved into the sides, with a emerald green jewel embedded into its centre.

"This is the Slytherin ring." Griphook says, handing Harry the fourth ring.

Harry puts it on his right hands fourth finger. The process repeats for all the rings.

The next ring is the Peverell ring, it is a gold ring with a black stone with the deathly hallows symbol inside it, the resurrection stone. Harry puts the ring on his second finger of his right hand.

The next is the Black heirship ring, it is a gold signet ring with the Black family crest on a black background, with black jewels encrusted on the sides. Harry puts on his middle finger of his left hand.

The next is the Pendragon ring, which is a gold signet ring with the Pendragon crest on a red background, with red jewels encrusted on the sides. Harry puts this on his fourth finger of his left hand.

The next us the Emerys ring, it is a silver signet ring with the Emerys crest on a gold background. Harry puts this on his second finger of his left hand.