Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16 (Rebecca's pov)

Harry, Snape, and I all make our way out of Gringotts, and into Diagon Alley.

"Ok, where to go for clothes?" I ask, looking around.

"Twilfitt and Tattings will be best." Sevy speaks up.

"Alright, let's go then." I chirp, as we make our way down the cobble stone street.

We make our way into Twilfitt and Tattings. The store is full of expensive looking fabrics m, and clothes displayed on mannequins. There is a short, flamboyant looking, wavy blond haired man serving customers.

"Hello, my name is Raquel, how can I help you today?" Raquel grins at us, with shockingly white teeth.

"My sister and I need full wardrobes done, worthy of being worn by a young Lord and Lady." Harry says politely, stepping forward.

"Ah I see, Let's get to work then. I assume you'll want the finest material?" Raquel asks.

"Of course, although we want the clothing to be comfy to wear not just look good." Harry grumbles the last bit; we are used to uncomfy clothing, and don't want to have to wear them anymore.

"Well, then let's begin." Raquel squeals, a measuring tape appearing behind him.

Raquel takes us to the back  and has us stand on a raised stand to take our measurements.

"Any colours in particular you want?" Raquel asks, after he has finished taking our measurements.

"Green is my favourite, but I also like black, silver, gold, purple, and pink." I say, smiling.

"Black, and little flairs of green or silver." Harry states simply.

"So, you want full wardrobes? Short sleeved shirts, long sleeved shirts, tank tops, jumpers, blouses, dress shirts, dress pants, blazers, waistcoats, suits, skirts, shorts, jeans, leggings, dresses, pyjamas, coats, scarfs, gloves, hats, cloaks, robes, tights, socks, underwear, and swimming costumes." Raquel checks with us.

"Yes." Harry and I chime together.

"Alright, come back in two hours." Raquel says, clapping his hands together in excitement.

"Ok, see you then." I grin, skipping out the door.

"We should go to Flourish and Blotts next!" I squeal at the thought of books.

"No, the next is shoes for the pair of you. Look at the state of those, if I ever meet those filthy animals..." Sevy grumbles, scowling at our barely held together shoes.

"Fine, but then books!" I insist pouting.

We walk to a shop called Hide the Feet, that's a fun name, and walk in. The smell of leather envelops me as I look around taking in the dozens of brand new shoes on display.

I pick out some black, and green dragon hide boots. Then I got 3 different pairs of kitten heels in black, green, and silver. I picked out some black Ugg boots, and some green and black trainers. Harry chose two pairs of black dragon hide boots, and black trainers.

Then we go to Flourish and Blotts. Finally!! Books, glorious books! We buy all the books for Hogwarts, which includes:

The standard book of Spells Grade 1-7 by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A beginner's guide to transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One thousand magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyilida Spone

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander

The dark forces: A guide to self-protection

Unfogging the future by Cassandra Vablatsky

Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

The book of Monsters

Numerology and Grammatica

Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles by Wilhelm Wigworth

Spellman's Syllbary

The Essential Defence Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger

Defensive magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkhard

Advanced Potion-Making by Libatius Borage

Confronting the Faceless

A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

Advanced Rune Translation by Yuri Blishen

Flesh-Eating Trees of the World

We also buy Hogwarts: A History by Bathilda Bagshot, and some books for beginners that explained the theory in more detail. Then we bought advanced books in Charms, Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dart Arts, Care for Magical Creatures, Potions, Arithmacy, and Ancient Runes. Knowledge is power after all, and Harry and I need all the knowledge we can gather.

After we finish in the bookstore, we walk to the Apothecary to buy Potion's ingredients, and equipment. We let Sevy take the lead in the shop, giving him an unlimited budget. Sevy buys a bit of everything, but only picks out the fresh, and quality ingredients. When it comes to cauldrons, he buys several of the usual student cauldrons, but also splurges on a quarts, a diamond, and a gold cauldron for experimental brews. Sevy is a bit hesitant when it comes to buying them all, but Harry and I insist we want nothing but the best.

The next shop we go to is a trunk shop, I am practically buzzing with excitement when I see that the 'business for sale' sign in the window. This is perfect, just what I am looking for, I have to buy it. I'm sure Griphook will understand the urgency when I explain my business plan to him.

We walk into the trunk shop which is called Truly Tremendous Trunks. A bell rings, as we step into the store. I look around taking in the sights of different sizes of trunks, unfortunately they are all brown leather, but that will change when I take over.

A chubby, old man with a scowl walks out from the back, not the best expression to greet a customer with.

I have a sinking feeling this will be a very unpleasant encounter.

"Hello sir, I would like to buy your store." I greet politely.

"Get out of here brat. I'm not in the mood for jokes. This is a business, not a damn playground." The man sneers at me.

"My name is Lady Rebecca Lily Potter-Peverell-Black-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff-Slytherin-Emerys-LeFay-Pendragon, and I am not joking. I want this store, so stop wasting both our time and name your price." I snap back in irritation.
How dare he talk to me like that! What a rude man!

"Fine I want 50,000 galleons for it." The man demands, obviously seeing this as an opportunity to get rich.

Sevy sucks in a breath beside me, before his expression curls into a ferocious, Neville melted another cauldron, snarl. This stupid man is about to be crushed by Sevy fury. Poor guy. I ALMOST feel sorry for him... Almost...