Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18 (Rebecca's pov)

"So, what do we do while we wait for our clothes, and wands to be completed?" Harry asks, looking around.

"Food." I reply, my stomach grumbling.

"I know just the place." Sevy says, smirking.

Sevy leads us to a small café, in one of the alley's leading off of Diagon alley called Famished Alley which is full of cafe's and restaurants. The café Sevy leads us to is called Little Sweet's café. The café is painted in soothing pastel pinks, and greens. There are cupcakes painted on the walls, as well as colourful flowers. The chairs of the café are a light oak, with pastel pink cushions. The booths are pastel green. There are pink flowers on the tables. It is an adorable little café. Sevy knows this place?

"This place is so adorable! You really eat here Sevy?" I squeal in excitement.

"Yes, well I like the dark chocolate tart." Sevy replies, a light blush covering his cheeks.

"Do they have treacle tart?" Harry demands seriously.

"Yes, they do." Sevy answers quickly, feeling that no would of been the wrong answer.

"Awesome!" Harry grins ; he loves treacle tart.

"Let's sit." Sevy says, leading us to a booth.

Harry and I sit on one side, and Sevy on the other side. We all take a cute pastel pink menu, with sparkly flower and cupcake patterns on it, to look over. It is an amusing sight, seeing an all-black wearing Sevy holding a pink menu with sparkly designs on it.

"Hmm, I will have a jacket potato with beans and cheese, then the chocolate fudge cake for dessert." I say drooling at the thought of chocolate cake.

"I will have the meat and potato pie and salad, with treacle tart for dessert." Harry decides, no surprise there desert wise.

"Very well, I will have the chicken wrap and chips, with the dark chocolate tart for dessert. I'll order and pay." Sevy says, sliding out of the booth go order.

"Oh, you don't have to. Harry and I can pay for it ourselves." I fret.

"Nonsense, you are children, and I am an adult. I will be paying for your food. It's bad enough I couldn't help pay for your other shopping. Now, what do you want to drink?" Sevy states, dismissing my worries.

"Chocolate milkshake please." I request, smiling slightly.

"I'll have the treacle flavoured milkshake please." Harry asks, hearts in his eyes.

"Right, I will be straight back." Sevy murmurs, walking to the counter at the back of the café.

Harry and I chat softly until Sevy gets back, then we all chatted together while we waited for our food and drinks to arrive. Harry and I tell Sevy about Pendragon castle, and about starting out own country, about renaming Pendragon Island to Draconia. Our drinks arrived at some point during our conversation.

"Hmm, it sounds like it will be an amazing place to live. I hope I will be allowed to be a part of it... We should go the shopping for your quarters while we are out." Sevy comments, hope in his voice at being a part of Draconia.

"You should come live with us! We may be emancipated, but we are still children who need a guardian. You could come live with us during the school holidays, and summer." I exclaim excitedly.

"I could, I don't have any attachment to my house in Spinner's End. I could sell it and move to Draconia. I'll have to think it through, but it sounds perfect to me. Would I be living in the castle with you two? or have my own property built in town?" Sevy murmurs thoughtfully.