CHAPTER 1 ^^

Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun! My chingu and I were bored in class again and that's how this awesome fanfic was born! :D

As a note of precaution this is gonna be explicit so those who can't take smutty stuff please close your eyes while reading it

Enjoy, my Melodies and Starlights~ Even if you are neither still enjoy it XD

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Hongbin ibnida." His voice held authority. Everyone looked up and stared at him, taking note of his every feature. His bangs swept to the side as he adjusted his uniform. Hongbin's eyes scanned the classroom as a unique boy caught his eye.

"There's an empty seat beside Taekwoon, you can go sit there," the teacher instructed. Hongbin followed his order obediantly, not taking his eyes off that boy who seemed to give off some handsome aura. "HELLOOO!" Hongbin was greeted by a friendly Taekwoon. "Wait... You like Hyuk? Nah, he's MINE. M.I.N.E., mine." Taekwoon caught Hongbin staring at that boy called Hyuk and he narrowed his eyes. *That boy's called Hyuk? What a cute name* Hongbin thought.

"Okay Taekwoon, chill your mits," I smiled unsurely. "By the way could you show me around later?" "No prob, Binnie!" Taekwoon grinned. "Binnie?" Hongbin asked. "Yeah! It'll be your new nickname!" "Ah... Then, Woonie?" Hongbin giggled. *This sure will be fun* He thought.

"By the way, call me Leo," that happy-go-lucky Taekwoon guy said. "If so, then call me Kong," Hongbin replied. Just then, Hongbin smelled HIM. HIM. That Hyukkie guy.

"Leo hyung!" He greeted the man beside Hongbin with a FULL KISS ON THE Fcking LIPS. *Could my life get any worse?* Hongbin thought as he tried not to grimace. "Anything wrong Kong?" Leo turned to Hongbin. He ignored him and ran away. *Maybe I should just give up on him* Hongbin thought. *Then again, he's just so beautiful. How can I try?*

"Um hyung what happened to him?" Lil Hyuk asked. "Hongbin? I don't know either. Cmon Hyukkie, let's go for recess!" Taekwoon exclaimed and took Hyuk by the hand, dragging him to the canteen.

Hongbin ran all the way to a corner of the school and sat there and cried. "What are you doing here, handsome Kong?" Hongbin heard footsteps behind him. "How do you know my nickname?" I screamed at his face. "Simple, I'm your very new stalker! Nice to meet you Kong, I'm Hakyeon - or N." He hugged Hongbin. He broke away, disgusted. "Why the hell do you even stalk me!?" "Because I really like you, although you're my dongsaeng. Man, handsome guys don't come easily." Hongbin sighed, "We can be friends, definitely not lovers." "OK! And you're nice too! Thanks Kong!" N exclaimed.

"Chabooty there you are!" 2 people holding hands approached them. "Ken and Ravi!" Hongbin heard N say. "Kong, this is Jaehwan, or Ken. And this is Wonshik, or Ravi," he continued. Hongbin raised my eyebrows. *Looks like me, Hyuk, Leo and N aren't the only gay people in this school huh* he thought. "Holy moly, this boy sure is handsome," Ken said. "Jaehwaneee~ Didn't you say that only I was handsome in this entire world?" Ravi's whining was shut up by Ken's lips. "Guys no PDA here please!" N shouted, covering his eyes. "Shut up hyung, aren't you gay too =.= ," Ravi scoffed.

"Psch fine, I'm gonna show Kong around now! Bye!" N squealed and dragged Hongbin around the school compound, everywhere. This time, Hongbin forgot about N stalking him, enjoying N's bright presence.

"Kong-ah, are you gay?" N asked boldly. "Uh... Yeah..." Hongbin answered, blushing. "That means it's ok for me to love you right?" N leaned forward to Hongbin. "Ew fck no I love Hyuk not you!!" Hongbin then realised what he had just said and clamped N's mouth. "Don't tell anyone what I just said just now. I trust you, N." Then he ran away. N nodded. 5 mins later...

"GUYS OMFFF HONGBIN HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON HYUKKI ING THE FANVOY FEELS!!!" everyone turned towards N. Being the most pro stalker in the school, he was the best at finding new gossip. Luckily Hyuk wasn't in that room when N said it... Neither was Leo. "ARGH CHA HAKYEON NEON JINJJA PABO!!" Hongbin screamed at N as he looked at him in regret. "Sorry Kong I-" "Save it Hakyeon. Just... Shut those bloody lips of yours." Hongbin threw his hands up dramatically and stormed away in anger, not realising he bumped into Ilhoon. Yes, ZE ILHOON. "Sorry..." Hongbin mumbled."No no, it's okay." Ilhoon gave Hongbin his signature smile that everyone, old or young, loves.

"Wait... Aren't you the guy I saw humping Sungjae just now?" "Uh... Maybe... Not?" Ilhoon blushed as Sungjae brushed past him. "Lessons are starting, the new boy. Let's go," Ilhoon pushed Hongbin into the classroom as Hongbin thought, *New couple discovered~*

In that lesson, Hongbin decided to sit with someone he didn't know at all. But no, the only available seat was beside... Han Sang Hyuk. Hongbin groaned in frustration. *Just ignore him*. Again, nuuu Hyuk just had to him a song that oh so coincidentally Hongbin like, 'Something'.(A/N: akathesongIlinkedteehee ^^) That just made Hongbin all distracted and horny._.

"Hyuk... Will you please... Uhm shuddap? The song you are humming is getting me all hor- ahem distracted," Hongbin whispered to Hyuk. "No I won't shut up! It's NY favourite song, can't I hum it if I want to?" Hyuk whined. "You'd better shut those sof- I mean noisy lips up!" Hongbin pushed Hyuk to the floor silently. Because of that, Hongbin tripped over himself, landed centimeters away from Hyuk's lips and...

Kyaaa~HyukbinorLuck? Bothsoadorable hehe *-*
ImagineChaHakyeonasyourstalker. Wouldthatbegoodorbad 0.0
Someothercoupleswillberevealedsoon! Anddon'tworry, in the next chapter the smuttinessshall begin. Yeah~
Anywayhowwasit? Goodor bad? It'sstillthestartingsodon'tbesoquicktojudgelol.
Vote, Comment, Share :) Author-nimwillgiveyoucookiesifyoudo :D

~Emi

Introduction from Hae Yeong:
Annyeong haseyo this is the first time from me as Hae Yeong but readers of "Saranghae" should know Emi :)
I like what you did there Emi... MUST BE SOMETHING~
XD Thanks for reading guys! We really appreciate it ♥ Saranghaeyo!