CHAPTER 2 :3

Ravi, sitting beside Hongbin, smirked and gave Hongbin a shove. As a result, Hongbin's and Hyuk's lips were connected.

"WHAT DE F..." The teacher (female to be exact) turned around and started fangirling. "HYUKBIN HYUKBIN!" She chanted. Just then, Taekwoon walked past their classroom and heard "Hyukbin". His eyes scanned the classroom, trying to find his beloved Sang Hyuk. Taekwoon clenched his fists tight, his eyes burned in anger at the sight of the newbie, whom Taekwoon thought was his friend, kissing his boyfriend. And they didn't pull away...

"What the fuck was that Hyuk? Cheating on me right in front of everyone!" Leo shouted at Hyuk as tears brimmed at the corner of his eyes, he never thought he'd ever shout at his dear boyfriend. He was one of the most sweetest, most loving boyfriend any(boy) could have.

"Taekwoon, it was an accident, Hongbin was pushed and shit happened-"

"You shut up Han Sang Hyuk. From now on, 'we' will no longer exsist." Taekwoon spat coldly and left Hyuk there sobbing.

"You fucking idiot Kong who made me single again!" Hyuk kicked Hongbin in the dick, which made him collapse on the floor. *Single, Hyuk say? Ooh~ Here's my chance now~ Gomawo Taekwoonie~* Hongbin thought.

"Hyuk! Don't touch my boyfriend over there!" N walked over to Hongbin and backhugged him.

"You fucking stalker pervert don't touch me," Hongbin shielded his sexy body.

"W-why won't you accept me?" N nervously asked.

"I would be your best friend or something like that if you'd be less pervy and hang out with me as a normal person, not a personal stalker." Hongbin spat and ran to the toilet.

"Unghhh Sungjae-ah I'm come..."

"Ilhoon... I love you babe..."

Hongbin heard moans from a cubicle and his eyes widened. Suddenly the cubicle door opened and out came a panting Ilhoon and smirking Sungjae. "I..I'm sorry for hearing your... moment." Hongbin muttered.

"Nah you'll have yours too. Hongbin-ah, better make him scream okay?" Sunjae pat Hongbin on the back, the the actively sexual couple walked out hand in hand. *And this is why I envy them...*

Taekwoon was in Hongbin's next class... so was N. Coincidentally, both Taekwoon and N sat together. Taekwoon was still in a bad mood after shouting at Hyuk, so he was in an even badder mood when one of the most annoying person in the entire school was siting next to him. On top of that, N kept annoying him. If this was a cartoon, steam would be shooting out of his ears! Just that he didn't say anything rude to N... cuz secretly, he liked him too! *smirk* But he still found him annoying. "Hakyeon... shut it, please." Taekwoon gave a depressed sigh.

"Wae? Gwaechanha?" N asked.

"Nothing... I just broke up with my 'boyfriend'" Taekwoon smiled bitterly, "I'm fine."

"Tch Taekwoon, you're a terrible liar. I know you're freaking sad and angry. I may be irritating, but I can tell a trouble and help you." N gave Taekwoon a small reassuring smile before taking him into hgis warm embrace - thgat Taekwoon liked very much.

"Ooh~" the whole class said when they saw N and Taekwoon being all touchy touchy, well everyone except Hyuk though. He fumed with anger at the sight of his friend touching his ex-boyfriend. He hated the sight of it, but couldn't stop staring at both of them. N and Taekwoon's hands were roaming each other's bodies and then N's hand started going down and down Leo's body...

"Stop! Report for pervert Hakyeon!" Hyuk abruptly stood up and pointed at N. The teacher turned around, confused. N and Leo immediately let go of each other.

"Han Sang Hyuk, stop sprouting nonsense! Get put of my class!" The teacher shouted, continuing lesson. Poor Hyuk sauntered out of class. N, yet again, put his hand on Leo's crotch, stroking it gently. Leo found it much pleasing, and released a soft moan. They continued teasing each other underneath the table and occasional moans were head from them. Hyuk saw everything - N and Taekwoon teasing each other, Ravi and Ken kissing secretly, Sungjae and Ilhoon trying their best to make out without their teacher noticing. And some other couples that Hyuk didn't know their names. This is literally a gay school.

Hongbin looked around. Everyone was with their significant other while HIS Hyuk was sadly peeking his beautiful eyes out the window. Shit you Cha Hakyeon I can see see you still teasing Taekwoon *pedo smile*

Leo bit his lips to try to contain all the moans that slipped out of his mouth. " I can't contain it anymore, N. Toilet now." Taekwoon dragged N out of his seat, asked permission from the teacher and smirked at N, "The fun begins here..."

Ooooh you know what's the next chapter about!

Our new updating routine would be every Sunday. Ji Yul will update the odd number chapters and I will update the even number chapters. As you can see I am nowhere near responsible. BUT I DID IT YAYYY xD

-Hae Yeong :)