CHAPTER 3 *-*

The smuttiness shall begin~ *Pedo grins*

N slid his hand into Leo's shirt and teasingly tickled Leo's nipples, stripping their shirts. Leo pressed his shirtless body onto N's, roaming his hand on N's butt. "Babe you're sexy..." Leo purred. "I know I am," N slapped Leo's booty before pulling his shorts down, trialing his hand around Leo's entrance.

"Oh my..." N's eyes fell on Leo's FAB and SEXY booty. "What?..." Leo tried to shield his butt but they were too huge for a pair of small hands. N inserted one finger into Leo's hole, earning one huge moan from the other. "Ugh... N one... more..." Leo groaned. N smirked and did as he was told. He entered his finger in and out consistently, pleasure building up in Leo. "Fuck." He cursed, unconsciously grabbing on his hyung's member. N squealed at the sudden squeeze and fell onto Leo. Leo felt N's thick and long member poking his thighs. With his hand still on the 'hard rod', he began to stroke N gently. "Taekwoon, faster..." N groaned. Leo 'milked'N out as numerous moans left those beautiful lips of Hakyeon.

"JUNG TAEKWOON AND CHA HAKYEON." The moanings stopped suddenly as the newly-formed 'couple' heard Seonsaenim's voice. "You two get your asses here right now," he warned. They quickly broke apart, wore their clothes and faced Seonsaenim. "Ugh, you can make out in the toilet, yes, but you were so loud I thought someone died in here. All of us could here sounds from your... ahem..." "Sorry Seonsaenim," They apologized. The teacher walked away and N smirked, "Let us continue..." He pushed Leo into the cubicle once again and began to 'molest' him again.

"Let's continue from where we left off, shall we?" N grinned and placed his member at Leo's hole to prepare himself again. "Ready," Leo shut his eyes. N thrusted his full size at one go, making Leo scream. N repeatedly did so, earning numerous screams and casual moans, making him all horny and forcing himself into Leo harder.

Just then they heard the door of the cubicle next to them slam. By the voices N and Leo could tell that it was Sungjae and Ilhoon. Immediately screams were heard. "Omg you go in without any prepping?" N shouted. "We're too experienced for that, suckers," came the reply before their moans took over. "We'll be like them soon." Leo comforted and secretly shoved his large size up N's tight hole, making him scream like a dolphin. "Dafaq shut up guys!" Ilhoon shouted, followed by a porny moan from N and Sungjae, when Leo sped up with thrustings. As a newbie, N and Leo soon came, panting hard but feeling pleasured and pampered. Sungjae and Ilhoon, on the other hand, lasted much longer. "See you later, so-called-pros!" Leo shouted into their cubicle, who knows if they actually heard him, they were moaning too loud.

When the newly-formed couple walked into the class everyone greeted them with pedo faces. "Taekwoon hyung what's that white stain on your pants?" Ken asked INNOCENTLY. "Uhm hyung went to eat ice-cream with Hakyeon hyung just now," Leo answered, blushing. INNOCENTLY, Ken gave Leo a smile and paid attention to the Seonsaenim again.

"Round two later?" N whispered as he reached for Leo's hand and Leo gave an awkward cough as a response, "My house."

WE MADE KEN INNOCENT!!! How you all like it hehehe