CHAPTER 5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Eomma! I brought a friend over!" Hyuk called out. "Annyeong hashimnikka Hyuk's eomma, I'm Lee Hongbin," He introduced himself, and his eyes widened. Hyuk's mother was...

"Omo annyeong haseyo are you Minho oppa's son's ex-boyfriend? He was right, you are hot!!" Damn it... she was Lee Soongyu (Sunny) (TOTALLY). That means... "You and Minhyuk are cousins?" Hyuk nodded his head. "Oh gosh...

"Wait did I hear correctly? 'Minhyuk's ex boyfriend'? Lee Hongbin you and I need to talk." Hyuk dragged Hongbin up the stairs. His eomma muttered, "Wait you didn't know?" But he was already up the stairs.

"Minhyuk hyung never had a crush on you! He loved Hyuksik hyung all his life! Yes, even before he switched schools. He lied to you that he was forced to move but the truth was that actually he wanted to see Hyunsik hyung. He met Hyunsik hyung through an online game and it was love at first sight although Minhyuk hyung didn't even know how Hyunsik hyung looked like." Hongbin stared at Hyuk, open-mouthed. "You are really a stupid boy for loving Minhyuk hyung. A bad boy." Hyuk abruptly crawled on top of Hongbin. "And bad boys," he breathed on a shuddering Kong, "get punished."

Before Hongbin could reply, Hyuk crashed his lips into Hongbin's, his lustful tongue searching for an entrance into Hongbin's sweet-as-ice-cream mouth. Hongbin, he felt pleasured by Hyuk's attempts to stroke his dick,thus accidentally letting Hyuk's tongue pleasure him further.

Hongbin finally managed to flip over, his turn of victory. He stripped himself and Hyuk off their thin material of fabric, amazed by the washboard abs that lay in front of him. While fiddling with one, Hongbin licked the other, Hyuk let out a small whimpered rat that touch. Obviously first time. Hongbin took this as an opportunity to get back at Hyuk for shouting at him. He swiftly removed their pants and undergarments. They were now naked.

"Fuck you're longer than me," Hyuk hissed, but Hongbin heard it. Without warning, Hongbin thrusted himself into Hyuk, making him take it in whole. However, Hyuk felt that immediate pang of sharp pain and screamed, crying sorrowfully. Hyuk slowly got used to the pain and closed his eyes, feeling the pleasure wash over him. They climaxed at the same time and Hyuk collapsed beside Hongbin in exhaustion. Hongbin looked to his right and saw Hyuk's angelic face while sleeping.

Kissing him on the lips, Hongbin whispered, "You should get angry with me more often." Then he wrapped his arms around Hyuk and went off to dreamland, thinking of the most memorable moment of his life with the man he loved the most, Han Sanghyuk <3

Ken walked into his small 3-bedroom apartment. "Jinki hyung! I'm home!" The older brother of Lee Jaehwan, he wore a pair of pink flowery apron and stuck his head out of the kitchen door, his name was Lee Jinki.

"Come and set the table! Dinner's ready!" "Is it just the two of us today?" Ken asked. Ever since their umma and appa passed away in a car crash when they were young, the two brothers have always been there for each other, just the two of them. Until today...

"I brought a friend over!" Ken's eyes widened. "Who? A boy or a girl or..." Ken was cut off by a huge brownish-specimen, at least 160cm tall, stumbling into the living room and sitting beside Onew. "Meet chicky, my new chicken friend!" Onew winked but Jaehwan's face turned pale as he ran out of the house screaming to the police that there was a giant chicken in his house.

"Shit did I scare that lil boy away? Onew you didn't tell him today was Halloween right?" Jimin (AOA, yus, yus...) removed the chicken costume and stared at the door, "Shit. He sure was cute."

Onew x Jimin hehe~

As for the VIXX song that I linked here, 'Secret Night', I thought that it kinda fitted Hyuk and Hongbin's TIME *smirks*. FYI, Ravi composed that so... *even more smirks* TRY NOT TO THINK THIS SONG SO SICK MY CHINGUS.

And... If you're wondering what the hell 'Shocker' means in 'Secret Night', go look it up on Google. I had a terrible experience when I did that but STILL.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~Jiyul ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ