CHAPTER 7 ^∇^

HAKFBSAINFIANLBF9ASNOG SORRY I'M SO LATE, LAZY AND FORGETFUL >< READERS NAME ME SOMETHING TO MAKE UP TO THIS but. not. a. selca.

Hyunsik leaned on the door of the stall that he was in. Just then, a knock was heard on the door.

"Hyunsik? Hyunsik are you there? Are you crying?" Minhyuk's voice could be heard.

"GO AWAY YOU FUCKING BITCH I HATE YOU!" Hyunsik kicked the door and Minhyuk backed away. Then some rustling was heard and Minhyuk's head popped out from the top of the divider.

"I ain't called Lee Minhyuk for nuttin." He grinned at Hyunsik, who burst into tears again.

"Will you keep all my secrets, thoughts and feelings confidential, if I trust to share it all with you?" Hyunsik boldly requested.

"Yes," he pledged, "I, Lee Minhyuk, swear to keep all of Hyunsik's privacy to myself. If I don't, I am not Lee Minhyuk, the said beloved hidden prince of KPOP." Hyunsik giggled at Minhyuk's cuteness as he wiped his tears.

"I heard and kinda 'saw' Lee Hongbin and Han Sang Hyuk making out."

"Ohh WAIT WHAT?! SANG HYUK?! Omfg my cousin and- NVM continue, why do you care about them anyways?" MInhyuk asked, "Do you like Sang Hyuk?"

"Um no... I like... Hongbin..." HYunsik sighed, "Oh yea why do you call him Sang Hyuk and not just Hyuk?"

"Hongbin... typical..." Minhyuk's heart shattered. He loved Hyunsik with all his heart, and he couldn't now show his sadness. Lee Minhyuk was a strong man. "Sang Hyuk is my cousin, please don't tell anyone. Let him keep low profile, sasaeng fans are killer scary."

"My gosh your idol relationships are so confusing..." Hyunsik giggled.

"And," Minhyuk stepped closer to Hyunsik, "I like you, no, love you..."

Hyunsik froze and thought about what Minhyuk just said. Lee Minhyuk was a nice, cute and funny man, and he bet that he had washboard chocolate abs underneath him, seeing that he came in first place in all the running competitions. Hyuksik secretly wanted to slip his hand in and call those abs his, but NO! Hongbin was way better than him. But, seeing the fact that Hongbin already lost his virginity to Sanghyuk... he might as well give Minhyuk a chance.

"Hyunsik, what are you thinking ab-" Minhyuk was cute off by Hyunsik's soft and plump lips. MInhyuk squirmed under the sudden shock but Hyunsik held him tight, Soon after, it was just a hot mess of tongues,lips and teeth.

When Minhyuk escaped Hyunsik's fierce embrace, he growled, "You'll regret." And pounced onto Hyunsik, literally ripping their shirts off but granted mercy to their shorts. "We don't need these." And their undergarments were discarded. Minhyuk hovered his body above Hyunsik's... wait I have not described their bodies *cough* Sure enough, Minhyuk had those milky hard-rock abs and unseen biceps and triceps magically appeared on his arms and legs. Hyunsik on the other hand did have a little abs but he was more breathtakingly beautiful than sexy.

Minhyuk slammed his 6 inch long dick into Hyunsik's deep hole at one go, torturing Hyunsik to the max. "I thought you loved me Minhyuk..." Hyunsik barely managed to mutter that out with all the sharp pain that was injected like a drug.

"I do, I'm teaching you what my version of love is." Minhyuk stated, doing "push-ups" on Hyunsik.

"Hyung, please be gentle with me1' Hyunsik weeped and screamed, differently, now in extreme pain. Blood started to drip out and they realized that Hyunsik's baby smooth skin tore a little,

"Oh my gosh babe I'm so sorry," Minhyuk pulled out of Hyunsik who continued bleeding.

"Fuck you Lee Minhyuk, you're called Lee Minhyuk for the wrong reason." Hyunsik cleaned himself up, wore his clothes and stormed back to class, leaving Minhyuk there blankly staring at the door in which Hyunsik walked out of.

*I thought he loved me...* Minhyuk innocently thought*It was only a few drops of blood. Is he PREGNANT? Those mood swings!* Minhyuk shrugged off the idea and made his way back to class.

-Hae Yeong~