CHAPTER 6 ●_________●

Ken ran as fast as he could, running into Ravi on the way. "Oh? Jaehwan? Why are you running?"

"There's a giant chicken in my house!" Jaehwan screamed.

Ravi giggled, "C'mon I'm here to save you from that chicken!" And they ran back together.

Back in their house, they only saw Onew and Jimin. "Hey dong saeng, I just wanted to-"

"WHERE'S THE CHICKEN!!!" Ken slammed the door open, but to see Onew and Jimin staring back at them.

"Holy shit..." Ravi gasped, "Are you AOA's Jimin? I am such a big fan of you!" He squealed like a girl and hopped around the brother's apartment. "May I have your signature?" He held out a piece of paper.

Jimin pushed it away and looked lovingly at Onew, "I have my boy here; no other boy is gonna get in my life."

Ken suddenly burst into tears. "Waeyo?" Ravi rushed over and hugged him.

"Finally!" Ken wailed, "Hyung is in love with something other than chicken!"

"I'm not a thing..." Jimin mumbled.

"So yea dong saeng, this is my angel, Jimin. If you don't mind, she's gonna move in with us." Onew smiled.

"Jinja? Yayy noona, we'll renovate Jinki hyung's room so you can sleep with him!" Onew, Ravi and Jimin stiffed an awkward laugh. "And can I visit the other AOA noonas too? I like Seolhyun!"

However, Ravi's heart broke. Ken was probably just a fan, but Ravi felt more than jealous; Ken was the love of his life. Just then, Jimin's phone rang and she hung up after a few words.

"Annyeong Jaehwan and Wonshik, bye Jagi Jinki~" She kissed Onew softly then left.

"I... I have to go too bye!" Ravi ran out. Onew laughed,
"Jaehwan-ah what do you think of Jimin?"

Ravi caught up with Jimin, "Noona! Noona! Wait up! I... I need help."

"Ye?"

Ravi sighed, "I think I like... no, love... Jaehwan."

"Ah... so you love my future brother in law you say? That means you'll come live with us when you two get married too! Fanboy and AOA's rapper living together. How cute is that? Anywat bye Wonshikie!" She waved and Ravi sighed. *Jimin noona is so nice... But my Lee Jaehwan is better* He thought and walked back to Ken's apartment.

Hongbin awoke to soft breathing beside him. Hyukkieee~ ♡ He kissed Hyuk softly on the lips and got out of bed. He went down to the kitchen (after remembering to wear some clothes) and saw Hyuk's umma smirking at him.

"I heard everything Hongbin. My walls ain't soundproof." She invited him to sit down, "So do you mind being my son-in-law?"

"W-what? A-aniyo we're too early for that!" Hongbin blushed.

"It didn't sound so." His mum smirked. At that moment, Hyum came down from upstairs and shouted to Hongbin,

"Jagi!! Let's go to school now~" He kissed Hongbin on the cheek before realising his umma was giving him that smirk face

They got ready for school and tried their best to pay attention in class (cuz Hongbin was touching his everywhere) (THE MEDIA HEHEHE) Finally, Hyuk couldn't resist it anynore and dragged Hongbin to the toilet. Not to mention the gaze that Hyunsik shot hin: Hyunsik decided to follow Hyulbin in there too.

"Seriously?"

"Yes." Hyuk pushed Hongbin into the cubicle and pressed his lips onto Hongbin's, easily finding an entrance. Hongbin' smart enough to seize the situation, took advantage and rubbed his slender fingers round Hyuk's hardened nipples. Hyuk moaned, exactly the melody to Hongbin's ears. Unable to control his fidgeting hands, Hyuk hit the "object" in front of him and squeezed it. Guess what? It was Hongbin's bulge. Hongbin whined and pulled out.

"Don't resist, my bean." Hyuk unbuttoned his shirt and shorts - revealing an expected milky six pack and a thick 'rod'.

"You make me ashamed of my body." Hongbin sulked.

"Ani, I bet its sexy." Hyuk gave a sly grin and went ahead to strip Hongbin off his outer and inner garments. Admiring his unbelievably slim woman figure, with maybe abit of abs and his size... it was possibly longer than Hyuk's! Then once again, they hugged, naked, cold bodies pressed against each other.

"Shall we begin?" Hyuk requested. Hongbin immediately spun Hyuk around, Hyuk facing the cubicle wall and fingered him slowly. "Two." Hyuk commanded. But Hongbin disobeyed, shoving three instead. "Faster." This tine, Hongbin obeyed and teased Hyuk, until he released some pre cum. Hongbi licked all off clean and prepared himself for Hyuk. However, Hyuk being Hyuk, he was impatieng and took things into his own hands, positioning himself. With just one quick and heavy thrust, Hyuk forced himself into Hongbin whole. Hongbin couldn't bear the extreme pain, plus he wasn't ready and burst out crying.

"Hyukkie, please t-treat me w-with care!"

"Omo omo mianhae Binnie! Mianhaeyo!" Hyuk tried to fasten his pace and thrusted less forcefully. Soon, the toilet was filled with Hongbin's pleasured moans. Hongbin was overpowered by a new feeling. His insides felt warm and fuzzy. Suprisingly, they lasted rather long, ending with Hongbin shuddering in ecstacy and accomplishment.

"Don't escape. It's my turn to serve you." Hongbin purred seductively, cornering Hyuk.

"Take me, hyung." Hyuk daringly gave his body to Hongbin and as revenge, Honfbin thrusted forcefully, making Hyuk take his large size whole. Hyuk felt the overwhelming rush of pain but bit his lip. He was strong. Hongbin, seeing that Hyuj wouldn't break his walls, decided to push him further. Teasing Hyuk, Hongbun went back and in slowly, not granting any pleasure. Hyuj grew fustrated and just slammed himself to Hongbin and of course, Hyuk dominated again. Withouting thinking twice, he pounded into Hongbin, enjoying the self pleasure, but Hongbin wasn't letting Hyuk win again. With a quick twist, Hongbin took full control of Hyuk. Sounnds of flesh slapping onto each other could be heard, plus occasional moas. Just in time before the bell rang, the two poured onto each other milky white cum, while trembling.

"Oh my gosh Hyukkie that was the most intense make out session I ever experienced, " Hongbin said as he threw on his clothes. They exited the toilet, not noticing Hyunsik watching them in tears.

WOOOOT ITS 11:50 ON THE DOT I'M NOT LATE YEAH
JiYul needs to stop that pedo face don't you think guys? XD MIANHAE
I'm updating Chapter 7 next this time plot twist hohohohoho so exciting hehe GOODNIGHT ^^

Yumannie~