Stories from A Loon

**Sorry about not uploading lately but a lot has been going on but here you go**

Chapter 8

Mia's P.O.V

The second I got inside the house after school I ran to my room and plopped down on my bed with a groan. I was getting prepared to take a nap before I heard a thump from inside my closet. With a sigh, I stood up and tossed my backpack onto my silky covers. I sluggishly walked to my closet. I opened the door and glared angrily at Anthony who stared at me curiously. I growled at him angrily and he grinned.

"Welcome home princess," he mocked. I clenched my teeth and frowned. It felt so right to be called Princess yet it still annoyed the shit out of me.

"You got ten seconds to tell me what you want or I'm gonna shoot you in the leg and leave you to bleed to an unconscious state then I'm going to laugh in your face and possibly fix you up. Do you understand?" I threatened through gritted teeth. He paled a bit before smiling.

"A little moody today are you? Does it have something to do with Roman?" He asked. I snapped my body towards him in a tensed position.

"How do you know about that...frustrating waste of flesh?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I know about him because you were meant to be with him," He told me eerily. I frowned at him.

"Has anyone ever told you that when you grow older you're going to be locked in a padded white room wearing a straitjacket for spouting nonsense?" I asked him bluntly. He glared at me.

"No," He growled.

"Were you dropped on your head as a child?" I asked him curiously.

"No," He once again growled.

"Has your mother told you-you're not weird you're just a different kind of special and there's absolutely no problem with that?" I asked him. His eyebrows furrowed before he glared at me fiercely. I held my hands up.

"Hey, I was just asking," I laughed.

"Let me tell you a story," He sighed. I smiled brightly and sat down in front of him. I folded my legs criss-cross apple sauce and leaned on my folded hands.

"Long ago there was a world where everyone lived in peace and tranquility," my excitement dulled at the beginning. Please don't let it be some sappy love story. I won't stay up past the middle if it is.

"I swear I'll kick you in your face if this is a crappy story," I threatened. He rolled his eyes and huffed before continuing.

"There was a king and queen who had many children. All of them being boys. The King and Queen loved all their boys but they longed for a daughter. A girl to help her brother's rule their world with love and grace. It wasn't long before their daughter was born. Princess Amelia Braviska she was just what the King and Queen had wished. Everyone in the kingdom was happy. Except for Lady Lorena Braviska. The king's elder sister. She was angry at her brother and his family and filled with jealousy. When Princess Amelia was 9 years of age the King and Queen were blessed with another little girl. Again the kingdom rejoiced. This time lady Lorena couldn't take it. Now there was always something special about The Land of Salem. Ever since the beginning of time, the people of Salem were granted with gifts. Everyone had different ones. Some people had the ability to fly while others could become invisible. The Royal family always had the strongest powers of anyone. Young Princess Amelia was granted with the gift of future visions. Now her gift was extremely extraordinary. Instead of telling the visions by words they were told in her tapestries. Princess Amelia is how the kingdom was forewarned about the upcoming siege and betrayal. The vision had come late to Princess Amelia because Lady Lorena was using black magic to try and block the vision for as long as possible. The King and Queen were directly attacked and so Princess Amelia under the instruction of her eldest brother James she took her baby sister and left the town. Sadly the sisters were only on the run for 17 years before Lady Lorena captured and killed the girls, but by then she was too late. There was a legend then. A legend that said that every three centuries the royal family is reincarnated as long as they have lived to the 17th year of their life before. It's very confusing if you think about it. Anyways the young princesses were both new souls and rare. There are only a few select hundred people in the world now who know of this story and believe. As sad as it is."

I blinked and frowned more confused than ever. I looked up at Anthony and frowned.

"What is the point of that story?" I asked. His face grew red with pent up anger.

"You are that young princess Mia," he told seriously. My frown deepened. As of now, I am extremely confused and it's making me mad.

"Explain that whole reincarnate thingy puh-lease," I groaned as my head began to throb in pain thinking about all of this. He sighed heavily and glared at me before sitting up and clearing his throat.

"On the day Lady Lorena attacked the castle your mother cast a very strong spell on your family. That if the body of anyone in the royal family dies they come back three hundred years later in a similar body but there was a catch they had to live to the age of 17 years old the life before and the spell somehow included every magical land," he told me impatiently.

"Where does Roman fit into all this?" I asked confusedly. He sighed again at that.

"He's your soul mate," He told me. I frowned.

"Ummm, well I don't want him so you can tell the big boss I want a refund," I huffed crossing my arms.

"You can't 'give him back'. You are destined to be together no matter what life you live," he sighed. I frowned deeply.

"And who knows about this?" I asked still not believing a word he'd said.

"I'm not sure but everyone has the ability to remember. Roman's family was a rival family to yours. That's why you kept your relationship a secret. Only your sister knows about the two of you. Your father in the present day does not know of you finding your soul mate and he would kill Roman if he knew the truth. Your father has pretty much lost his mind this time around. You should be glad of the arranged marriage," he said softly. "For some reason, your parents and the DeLuca's are unaware of the past. I believe your aunt has a hand in this." I glowered at him and stood up.

"All of this is an utter load of bull you loon! And don't you ever speak of my sister! I'm going to sleep so shut up," I ground through my teeth before leaving the closet. My head began to twirl just as I made it to my bed. I didn't believe anything that I was told. I didn't want to. At least that's what I thought before I had the dream.

The dream made every word possible.