Chapter 1

"Now hunter." Belos says walking to hunter. "You better not come back without that blood."He grabs hunters arm and picks him up." Or else." Belos drops hunter and leaves. Just Belos voice gives hunter anxiety. He gets up and goes to his room. He grabs his staff and looks at li'l rascal "Come on rascal.". Rascal gets on his hoodie and he flys out the window. Hunter looks at his map and starts following it. When he gets to the cave he uses the map to find the place but when he try's to get the blood it's gone.

Amity and Eda show up and see hunter digging. "What are you doing? And what are you doing here??" Amity says. "I have no blood meaning I can't go back so might as well get my grave ready. He needs the blood to go to
The human realm." Hunter says as he keeps digging. Amity grips the key and Trys to run before hunter realizes. "Titans blood?!"He jumps up and attacks amity. Eda throws him off and they run. They get away before hunter can get up. He just stares as tears fall from his eyes. "M..my last h..hope.." he says stuttering. Amity hears him and watches him get up and stumble. "C..come on rascal.". Hunter says getting on the staff and flying back to the castle. Amity runs to Eda. "Eda I think hunter is in trouble." . Eda rolls here eyes and looks at Amity "Did he fool you with his tricks?". Amity looks at Eda "I'm serious." Amity says as she walks off.