Chapter 5

Hunter looks at Belos and trys to run. "I just wanted you to do better. Yet you never cease to fail me." Belos says grabbing hunter with the black blob and throwing hunter infront of him. Hunter looks down and stays on the ground. "You've ran out of uses. Do you think anyone will want you? They'll throw you out as soon as they can." Belos says. Hunter looks up to see Kiki handing rascal to Belos. "Don't hurt him!!". Rascal trys to get away but it's to late. Belos snaps rascal and sniffs up the black magic.

Luz,amity and Edric arrive at the castle and get a plan to sneak in. "Everyone know what to do?" Luz says. Amity and Ed nods and heads in threw there places.

Hunter looks as Belos drops the pieces of what once was his friend. "The human isn't your friend. The owl lady doesn't care about you.but I do..well I did. But you betrayed me and forced me to hurt you." Belos grins. "It's sad hunter. Will be very hard to find a replacement for you.". Hunters eyes widen "W-what do you mean by that.". Belos makes hunter stand. "You have failed every mission given to you. Your covered in reminders of your mistakes. So ill make sure your covered In so many mistakes you parish.". Belos uses the magic to send hunter back and cut both his cheeks again.

Edric is climbing threw the vents with Luz and hears hunter groaning in pain as he try's to regain his strength. "I hear him." Edric whispers. He suddenly hears hunter scream. Him and Luz jump out and amity busts the door open.

Hunter is bleeding a lot and is crying. "Babe!" Edric looks at Belos and attacks him. He jumps on Belos and starts punching and stabbing. "E..eddy take Luz and amity and leave..!" Hunter says. Luz looks at hunter. "No." Luz grabs her glyphs and uses her most powerful ones. Belos puts up a good fight.

Amity grabs hunter and throws on staff. She takes him to the house fast and takes care of him.

Luz and Edric fight hard against Belos. Edric trys to get Luz to surrender but she refuses. Finally amity shows back up and gets Luz to stop. They hurry out of there and back to hunter.