Chapter 2

At the castle hunter opens the door to the thrown room. "E..Emperor." Hunter says shaking as he walks inside. "hunter.. I hope you have the blood." Belos says getting up and going to hunter. Hunter opens his hands. Belos looks at his empty hands and sighs. " I thought you could do better. I was wrong.. Your always the disappointment that no one loves.".Belos slaps hunter across the face and shoots a black spike at him and it cuts his cheek. Hunter groans in pain and drops to ground. "I've given you all I can. But it's still not enough for you.". Belos kicks hunter in the stomach. "Nothing you do is enough. You should know that.". Hunter gets up and kicks Belos. He runs for his life and gets on his staff. He flys to a wooded area and sees Kikimora and the guards looking for him.

Inside the owl house Ed,em,luz,amity,lily,Eda and king are all watching tv. "Luz is this a human show? Why is that doll moving? Is it magical?" Amity says confused as they watch Chucky. They hear a knock and amity answers "hello?" She says. Kikimora looks up at amity. "We are looking for a annoying boy with white hair have you seen him?" She says. Amity looks at Eda and looks back at kiki "No. why do you ask?". "He ran away and can not be found." Kiki says. "But since you not seen him we will be on our way." She leaves and keeps looking. Amity runs to Eda "I told you! Come on! We are going looking for him before Kikimora does!". Lillian rolls her eyes "Why are we going after that brat?". Luz realizes who she's talking about. "Hunter!!" Luz grabs her stuff and runs out of the door. Everyome stares at the door. "She knows him?" They all say. But king is still fast asleep.

They follow Luz, they find hunter..but Kiki got to him first. Ed stares at hunter covered in brusies and blood. "Hunter..!" Ed and Luz say. Luz,Filled with anger, Grabs her glyphs and throws them at Kiki and sets them off. Eda and lillian fight off the guards. Amity and Ed grabs hunter and takes him back to the house. Ed looks at hunter. "Hunter..?" He says as amity cleans him up. Hunter grabs onto Edrics shirt and groans. "E..eddy..?" Hunter says in a lot of pain. Edric holds hunters hand. Eda and Lilith come back. They hold luz to keep her from running out the door "Luz calm down!" Eda says. "SHE..NEEDS..DEATH.." luz says kicking and hitting at Eda and lilly. Em comes out of the bedroom with some liquids. "Give him these and let him rest." She says. Edrics gives it to hunter and brings him into guest room. He kisses hunters head and shuts the door. He hears Luz scream "What the?!". "LUZ!!" Amity says. "KIKI NEEDS TO DIE!! DIE!!" Luz screams. "Luz shhhh he's sleeping." Ed says Sitting down. Luz stops and calms down. Eda let's go and Luz walks to hunters room. She goes and looks at him. She sighs "They will pay..". Luz walks out and hugs amity.